Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kyle Larson

I get a kick out of all you Kyle Larson Naysayers. He started up front. He was driving Rumley's car. He won at a track he was familiar with. Let's see him win at such and such track......etc. But many of you secretly want him to keep racing a DLM for the rest of the year. You have experienced the "KLR HOOPLA" that most of the sprint car and midget fans have experienced for the last four months. Say what you want, but you can not deny he brings extra excitement to an event when he pulls into the pits. Unfortunately for all his secret DLM fans, he is pretty much committed to running the 410 sprints for the rest of the year...and by chance, should he run a few more dirt model races, I know deep down inside, you will be watching his every move and secretly rooting for him....
    Last edited by BTExpress; 08-30-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Rumley is not towing to Fals. Larson will be at the Tuscarora 50 at port royal. I think it's a given this late in the year his next late model drive may be Charlotte. Hope I'm wrong because he is impressive.

Cherry picker!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Rumley is not towing to Fals. Larson will be at the Tuscarora 50 at port royal. I think it's a given this late in the year his next late model drive may be Charlotte. Hope I'm wrong because he is impressive.
    DTWC at Portsmouth

Very impressive but it was one of the easier tracks to drive.....big, slick, momentum half mile! Similar to some asphalt tracks he has been on!

I would like to see him on a Fals/Macon type track and see how he stacks up!

I dont think Bloomer is in fear of losing his goat status!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Cherry picker!!
    He cherry picked last night!

Let he get in a late model on some other types of dirt tracks then we can make a legitimate assessment. We all know he is a great generational talent but we also have to remember he was in top flight equipment, car, and a great crew helping him. Would he have shown out in some junk equipment and make that car look good who knows. Next on the list should be a Big Block Modified. Maybe Stewart Freisen will give him a shot at the World Finals if they happen. Get him on some different tracks that aren't so easy to run then make comparisons.

I will say this he is insanely talented. He will do good in just about anything you put him in given track time and time to learn the characteristics of the car and how it handles on a particular track surface. Enjoy watching him while we all can.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

He's won on all those tracks you speak of in a sprint and midget. You all said he couldnt win in a latemodel no matter what. Seriously stfu
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!