Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moyer

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Their is a 99.9% chance that anytime someone says Moyer is the greatest ever, a fire gets lit under a Bloomquist fan's @@@. too funny.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

All I said was they give out a trophy for winning a $1k race or million dollar race. That part wasn't directed towards Moyer at all. Just saying they do that in general.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

You could tell..it would’ve brought the house down at Cedar Lake if he had won too. People are definitely starting to realize we’re going to lose one of the GOATS soon. Whether it’s this year or he only runs big shows next year...or what. He’s close and see one of the greats get another big one would awesome.

If I had to bet on Bloomer vs Moyer in their primes, I’m going with the GOAT Scott Bloomquist. Moyer has a lot of globes, which says a lot, but Bloomer has a lot more big event wins than anyone else and it ain’t even close. They’re both on the Mt. Rushmore of dirt racing but Bloomer is hands down #1 just look at the stats

Mr Smooth is the only driver to ever win all 3 nights of Late Model Nationals . #GOAT

100 laps at knoxville is the toughest 100 laps anywhere,many drivers have admitted it.
    eldora has more lm history but knoxville is now the harder race to win. both tracks are great imo.
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....