Thread: Ohio!

Default Ohio!

I traveled to Marengo, OH for a trap shoot. The site of the Cardinal Classic has 500 campsites and 60 trap fields. The campsites were nearly fool. I realize trap shooters are spread out, but camping and socializing are another. I thought I would hit the race at Sharon Speedway. NO FANS! If shooters can come from all over the US, Why can't we see a race in Ohio? I hit several Summer National shows this summer. I haven't heard a word about people getting sick!

Quote Originally Posted by Win1 View Post
    I traveled to Marengo, OH for a trap shoot. The site of the Cardinal Classic has 500 campsites and 60 trap fields. The campsites were nearly fool. I realize trap shooters are spread out, but camping and socializing are another. I thought I would hit the race at Sharon Speedway. NO FANS! If shooters can come from all over the US, Why can't we see a race in Ohio? I hit several Summer National shows this summer. I haven't heard a word about people getting sick!
    Most ohio tracks have fans.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Win1 View Post
    Sharon is opening up in september

3 Woo sprint car drivers tested positive for the China virus and 2 crew chiefs from what I read they are doing contact tracing now

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    3 Woo sprint car drivers tested positive for the China virus and 2 crew chiefs from what I read they are doing contact tracing now
    There's probably a 90% chance all of those cases came from dingus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    That was the first thought I had upon hearing the news.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

CDC just said today... No test required if you got no symptoms or been around a person who had it!!!! Sounds like this is going somewhere..................................Remembe r when you vote this year..Anybody with more than 12 years service to the GOV u gotta go..NEW Blood, hey that was there spelle when they first ran...IT can't get no worst than it is now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we'll get to see some racing the last few months of the season in Ohio????

The predictability of how all of this is going to unfold leading up to the election has been said and denied many times......we are all about to see just how most smart money was right.

Media for the most part has done way more harm than good and harbor and need to address their own responsibility for the people setting fires and throwing bricks at each other .......the disease is real/the media is mostly fake.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by racerx99 View Post
    CDC just said today... No test required if you got no symptoms or been around a person who had it!!!! Sounds like this is going somewhere..................................Remembe r when you vote this year..Anybody with more than 12 years service to the GOV u gotta go..NEW Blood, hey that was there spelle when they first ran...IT can't get no worst than it is now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we'll get to see some racing the last few months of the season in Ohio????
    Where did you read that about no symptoms / no test required ?
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

bob, of all places to see it was channel 5 cincy news...I barely can stand to watch the news..maybe the weather.... but hey Bob has the twisted media been straight with us thru this mess??????????? LOL!!!!! who knows, but I expect something goofy to happen here soon.......... (the #19 is real but............)