Default Atomic $10k Sept. 12th

Haven’t seen anyone mention that Atomic Speedway in Waverly Ohio is running a $10,000 to win race, same night as Eldora’s Intercontinental classic. They should get a great field of regional guys. Start posting the drivers when you hear them..

1.) RJ Conley #71C
    2.) Rod Conley #71R
    3.) Freddie Carpenter #K
    4.) Kody Evans #4g
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 08-25-2020 at 07:50 AM.

I'm sure Fast Freddy will be there

Hopefully track conditions are similar to what they had last week. One of the better late model shows I've seen there. Also when did Kody Evans become so aggressive, it was refreshing to see that from him.

Fans or No fans?

Have you not been Atomic this year? There will be fans

Quote Originally Posted by Roundtown21 View Post
    Hopefully track conditions are similar to what they had last week. One of the better late model shows I've seen there. Also when did Kody Evans become so aggressive, it was refreshing to see that from him.
    I think Cody got cranked up when Burdette got him from behind outa 4 the powered him clear to the flag stand. several laps later it got real crowded in 4 and Cody might have given up a little room but instead he took all he wanted and burdette was in the wall! Just a little instant karma. I was kinda supprised to see Colton act that way. The Burdettes have been known to act like d!ckheads but he's always been one of the better ones.

So the track had some better traction than usual?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Why do people praise high line 1 lane but hate bottom line one lane? Fast Freddie couldn't even pass 158 in the b.

Rod Conley held up the train all night cause he isn't comfortable on the fence. It was crazy slider or train. I wanna see 2 grooves.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 08-24-2020 at 09:28 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I have only been there once and it was not a good first impression. One lane glued to the bottom for 100 laps. DTWC the year Chub Frank won. I have seen video of good racing from there. It’s hard to get over first impressions but I would make another trip over. Every track has bad nights
    Scott Kleindorfer

Irs been pretty good, more times than not, since Brad has had it. Saturday was not one of them, IMO. It's nearly impossible for it to be a bottom train these days. That new wall at the bottom kinda hurt the bottom line. It took a special set of circumstances to ever make that track be a bottom feeder.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Have you not been Atomic this year? There will be fans
    Thanks. Things are changing rapidly with covid. I just was curious.

Kody Evans added.

There hasn’t been a race as bad as the last DTWC’s there since brad has owned it. It’s worth coming back. Always good racing at Atomic