Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

$10,000 to win Schaeffer Oil Fall Nationals at the newly reopened North Georgia Speedway just got more interesting...

Someone asked for stats, 52 new cases in Marion County IA the last 2 days, 93 in the last week and 120 since the one and only

https://www.kniakrls.com/2020/08/25/...-upward-trend/
    Last edited by RiffRaf67; 08-25-2020 at 08:52 AM. Reason: added more stats
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

330 cases since the beginning. 93 in the last week. They are rising.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Except the tests aren't accurate and the cases are being inflated on purpose all over the country. With the election coming up the BS will become even worse. Again, the media wants you to think rising cases matter, but they won't tell you why. Most people are asymptomatic so do they really matter? Are we going to start counting every flu and cold case too?

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Except the tests aren't accurate and the cases are being inflated on purpose all over the country. With the election coming up the BS will become even worse. Again, the media wants you to think rising cases matter, but they won't tell you why. Most people are asymptomatic so do they really matter? Are we going to start counting every flu and cold case too?
    Kind of like in the NFL where they had 77 false positives among 11 teams. For sure the numbers can't be trusted.

The general public is not getting the rapid tests that result in false positives.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    20% are asymptomatic.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Biggest paying race that weekend is The Butterball $20,059
    Maybe see a couple of Lucas and WoO guys there cherry pickin
    $575 to start

Quote Originally Posted by PITTSBURGH View Post
    Biggest paying race that weekend is The Butterball $20,059
    Maybe see a couple of Lucas and WoO guys there cherry pickin
    $575 to start
    Good luck taking dohm and carpenter cherries.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Numbers are up because more idiots are being tested, and those numbers are flaud because of the % of people coming up false positive.

For a virus with a 99.96% survival rate. No worse than the flu. Get over yourselves & STOP the FEAR MONGERING PANIC BULL$H!T!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    For a virus with a 99.96% survival rate. No worse than the flu. Get over yourselves & STOP the FEAR MONGERING PANIC BULL$H!T!!!!!!!
    Have you had the disease?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaf67 View Post
    Someone asked for stats, 52 new cases in Marion County IA the last 2 days, 93 in the last week and 120 since the one and only

https://www.kniakrls.com/2020/08/25/...-upward-trend/
    I know a guy in Iowa that has plenty of sanitizer and toilet paper .....maybe he will share?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The general public is not getting the rapid tests that result in false positives.
    They are getting the ones that go way up your nose and provide false negatives instead.....none of it is real certain.

I'm anxious for November to get here and see just how hard the media will be reporting on it after the election.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Where does the 99.96% number come from? As i see it as 97%

I am taking this whole thing very seriously because my father has an auto immune disease but you are wrong that the general public isn't getting the rapid test. The NFL result were false positive from a lab also. Let me tell you about my crazy story and i experienced it so i know its true.

So a month ago we had a gentlemen test positive in our office so the owners made everyone in our office wait 5 days since last exposure to the man to go get tested. Everyone waited and were all tested with the rapid test, everyone came back negative except for mine, i was positive. My wife went and was tested along with my kids the same day and were all negative. My wife waited two days and went and retested and was negative again, so I decided that i would go and retest again. At the same time i was getting tested another man in my office was there at the same time. We both took our test and his came back positive and mine came back negative. He immediately told them to retest him and his came back negative. We both then went to the hospital to get another test that wasn't the rapid test and were both negative. I have heard countless stories from people that i know that have had this happen too. Do i think it is serious yes and i do all the proper precautions all the time because wearing a mask isn't a big deal but i also do think that there is more to this whole thing than the public knows. The news is out of control with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    I am taking this whole thing very seriously because my father has an auto immune disease but you are wrong that the general public isn't getting the rapid test. The NFL result were false positive from a lab also. Let me tell you about my crazy story and i experienced it so i know its true.

So a month ago we had a gentlemen test positive in our office so the owners made everyone in our office wait 5 days since last exposure to the man to go get tested. Everyone waited and were all tested with the rapid test, everyone came back negative except for mine, i was positive. My wife went and was tested along with my kids the same day and were all negative. My wife waited two days and went and retested and was negative again, so I decided that i would go and retest again. At the same time i was getting tested another man in my office was there at the same time. We both took our test and his came back positive and mine came back negative. He immediately told them to retest him and his came back negative. We both then went to the hospital to get another test that wasn't the rapid test and were both negative. I have heard countless stories from people that i know that have had this happen too. Do i think it is serious yes and i do all the proper precautions all the time because wearing a mask isn't a big deal but i also do think that there is more to this whole thing than the public knows. The news is out of control with it.
    Ok. Good to know. My healthcare professionals didn't even give me the option of a rapid test. Our governor said people were not getting the rapid test here, like the one that gave him a false positive. They gave me the swab, but in the throat. My first test came back negative, after a good tooth brushing and Listerine gargle. I was already sick for 4 days and knew I had it. I repeated the test 5 days later and got a positive.

My mother has lung issues, so I have been trying to do the right thing too. When your girlfriend gets infected at work, your defense gets defeated. Lol. Luckily I didn't pass it to anyone.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Ok. Good to know. My healthcare professionals didn't even give me the option of a rapid test. Our governor said people were not getting the rapid test here, like the one that gave him a false positive. They gave me the swab, but in the throat. My first test came back negative, after a good tooth brushing and Listerine gargle. I was already sick for 4 days and knew I had it. I repeated the test 5 days later and got a positive.

My mother has lung issues, so I have been trying to do the right thing too. When your girlfriend gets infected at work, your defense gets defeated. Lol. Luckily I didn't pass it to anyone.
    The rapid test that I took was a swab just like the one i received at the hospital. Glad you are doing ok from having it.

Im taking it more serious now as i just found out my dad has it. He went in because appendix burst and heart condition and he tested positive for covid so now they cant do they surgery on him.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Im taking it more serious now as i just found out my dad has it. He went in because appendix burst and heart condition and he tested positive for covid so now they cant do they surgery on him.
    Well if his appendix burst they got to do something cuz all the poison inside him.