Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

BBQ I think you are a very intelligent guy to be honest and you are definitely on to something with all of your statements

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    My point is the tracks need to start following the Constitution, not power hungry Dems. The Feds are overruling all of the Dems' infringements on our Constitutional freedoms so there's absolutely nothing the Dems can do to stop these races, so it's all on the tracks now.
    I have a mind of my own, so I am not part of either party. However, I will point out that there are restrictions in states led by Republicans as well, so it is unfair for you to blame it all on the democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    I have a mind of my own, so I am not part of either party. However, I will point out that there are restrictions in states led by Republicans as well, so it is unfair for you to blame it all on the democrats.
    It's not uncommon for life long dems to run as a republican in areas that are majority republican and have a long history of voting as such. Whatever it takes to get in office.

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    BBQ I think you are a very intelligent guy to be honest and you are definitely on to something with all of your statements
    I appreciate that, but I've just got some good common sense and a marginal southern education according to Mcnugget.

it's all just dumb luck.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

High Roller

Thanks for the heads up- but I renewed/paid for them last November.
    I do have a question: has anyone received their tickets yet?

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    High RollerThanks for the heads up- but I renewed/paid for them last November.I do have a question: has anyone received their tickets yet?
    I heard they were going out a couple days ago

DLmfan123

Thank You!
    Nothing today for me.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    High Roller

Thanks for the heads up- but I renewed/paid for them last November.
    I do have a question: has anyone received their tickets yet?
    I was told today that paper tickets wouldn’t be going out this year. That it will be electronic tickets only and they will go out 2 weeks before the event.

Heard last night that they will make a decision about the world finals after the Roval race.

Latest update? In Charlotte with little to no fans or Volusia with many? It's mid October

Well i say its not happening cuz were stuck at 7% and dont see it changing by nov 5th.

I dont see alot of the BB MOD guys hauling to fl again.

Default Grandstands

Please do not forget the people making the decision if the World Finals take place are the same ones that orchestrated the grandstand debacle at Volusia.

Called yesterday and they said it is still on but a decision to be made by end of the week. Dont see any way it moves to Volusia now. Guessing limited fans and watch it on PPV.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Well i say its not happening cuz were stuck at 7% and dont see it changing by nov 5th.
    Well Blommer and Ricky Weiss were there last night testing according to FB and race monitor...... that would be pretty messed up for Charlotte to be selling test days to guys at 2,000$ a night if they were gonna cancel the dam thing

Not sure how you could think that would be messed up, look at how they let vendors rip us off for food and drinks at the World Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by upaginit in North GA View Post
    Not sure how you could think that would be messed up, look at how they let vendors rip us off for food and drinks at the World Finals.
    No one forces you to buy food and drinks at the World Finals. A little planning takes care of that. A $3 case of Sundrop will last me all 3 days.

I am surprised that with 3 weeks till the race no official announcement from the track has been made on what they plan to do regarding fans.

unreal to shut places down when you have 7.1% of tests come up as positive. If you went to an immediate care or a doctors office I would venture to say at a very minimum 95% of the people there would be positive for something. If everyone in the state went to get tested to knock down the positive percent they wouldn't have enough tests and that would be the next shift in the panic. This whole thing is a F'ing joke.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Deaths and hospitalizations are up in North Carolina. That is no F'ing joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennylinda View Post
    Deaths and hospitalizations are up in North Carolina. That is no F'ing joke.
    don't get a kool-aid stain on your wool
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels