Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default WoO World Finals

Anybody have resourceful info other than at Cedar in July they mentioned if N.C. doesn’t open to large events they were talking moving to Volusia in Fla, especially for us who have Flights, Tickets & Hotel already booked.. just curious if anybody has herd anything more on this, I know it’s still 2 months away

Have u called the ticket office and explained your deal w them. They might have info for you. I would say its 50/50 on it right now

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Have u called the ticket office and explained your deal w them. They might have info for you. I would say its 50/50 on it right now
    Hey , what happend to your sister HIGH ROLLER? She in the hospital having another kid of yours?? Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Hey , what happend to your sister HIGH ROLLER? She in the hospital having another kid of yours?? Hahahahaha
    Shes got cv19 but getting better. Thanks for asking

I called the World Racing Group last week and asked them this same question. I was told that as of last week everything is still on for the WoO Finals to be held in Charlotte BUT that can change any day. I was also told by a source that within the next three weeks there will be a decision made on where it will be held. Also, the Super Dirt Week decision should be coming very soon about it being cancelled or if it will be moved. It will not be held in New York obviously.

World Finals are after November 3rd. Should be fine.

Default North Carolina

How will the World Finals be held in November if the NC governor does not change his policy? If the WRG is contemplating moving these races, they need to be letting the people know ASAP. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a debacle like the bleacher deal at Volusia. If, and if is emphasized, if Volusia is alternative site, we need to know ASAP, because lodging, travel, etc is something that takes a little time in Florida.

Governor of NC will keep the state in Phase 2 shutdown until Sept 11th. If the state goes to Phase 3 on Sept 11th then that will be a positive for the World Finals in Charlotte. If he continues with Phase 2 then I'm sure they will pull the plug on it.

Quote Originally Posted by upaginit in North GA View Post
    How will the World Finals be held in November if the NC governor does not change his policy? If the WRG is contemplating moving these races, they need to be letting the people know ASAP. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a debacle like the bleacher deal at Volusia. If, and if is emphasized, if Volusia is alternative site, we need to know ASAP, because lodging, travel, etc is something that takes a little time in Florida.
     this. NC governor is a tool. It’s all political for him. Even though covid numbers are down I think he will still keep it shuttered here until after the election.

Yup.......sure will.

And then it will all get better.

It's a miracle.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Was planning on going to Charlotte again this year... but a trip to Daytona Beach in November wouldn't be too bad either.

the only thing that will cure the virus is November the third

It won't cure it.....it will just kill off the one sided reporting of it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by allbrandauto View Post
    the only thing that will cure the virus is November the third

If Trump wins they will shut down as much as they can out of pure spite!!!

Many Governors need voted out after what they have done to the people.

Power trips, with burning cities and people locked down.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-25-2020 at 08:45 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Our governor, DeSantis, will welcome the World Finals with open arms!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Hey look BloomerWon,

I talked to my SISTER SIDEWAYS and told her you were asking about her and that lifted her spirits today. It also lifted something else as she just had erectile disfunction surgery. She said thanks for caring about her and she will look u up when she gets out. I told her she could find u at exit 206! THANKS AGAIN!😉

Resurfaced the track for the first time in 6 years.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I think North Carolina will 'open' up a couple of weeks before the election.....Try to snag both sides of the vote

Move it to Volusia!