Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

BBQ I wouldn't touch that bet with a 1,000 ft pole lol if you goin to make a bet atleast make it halfway winable lol jk

Nobody will take that bet.....not even the hardest core trump haters.....why????

Because they know deep down its true and they will lose.

And they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I have to say I am officially befuddled on what is going on for the World Finals. 5 weeks away and looking at their twitter it's like a normal year. Absolutely no mention of the Chinese Virus. Facts we know... more tickets have been sold than stands will allow. No announcement on how that will be handled.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    I have to say I am officially befuddled on what is going on for the World Finals. 5 weeks away and looking at their twitter it's like a normal year. Absolutely no mention of the Chinese Virus. Facts we know... more tickets have been sold than stands will allow. No announcement on how that will be handled.
    They have reserved seating so it's impossible to sell more seats than the stands can hold.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    They have reserved seating so it's impossible to sell more seats than the stands can hold.
    Dude.. the stands will not hold what has been sold because of the virus. Pay attention.

Gov cooper going to make announcement on next phase today. Hopefully it will help

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Gov cooper going to make announcement on next phase today. Hopefully it will help
    I’m sure state will open AFTER the election

He will use opening up as his trump card to win, I think he will open it sooner.....no pun intended.

Guy is a full fledged Idiot just running on autopilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    He will use opening up as his trump card to win, I think he will open it sooner.....no pun intended.Guy is a full fledged Idiot just running on autopilot.
    He certainly doesn’t talk much 😜

Dude.. the stands will not hold what has been sold because of the virus. Pay attention.
    Dude...The Federal government ruled that the state government cannot restrict crowd sizes due to the Constitutional right to assemble. Pay attention.

Dude...The Federal government ruled that the state government cannot restrict crowd sizes due to the Constitutional right to assemble. Pay attention.
    But yet they keep doing so and everyone just goes with it.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I guess you just came out of a coma.. hope the recovery goes well. The upcoming Nascar race at Charlotte is limited to 7% of capacity. The Carolina Panthers are limited to 7%. The UNC football games coming up are limited to 7%. The Dirt Track that typically hosts the World Finals is in North Carolina. You can flap all you want about the Federal Government and the Constitution but I live in NC and I know what is currently going on regarding crowd size.

I guess you just came out of a coma.. hope the recovery goes well. The upcoming Nascar race at Charlotte is limited to 7% of capacity. The Carolina Panthers are limited to 7%. The UNC football games coming up are limited to 7%. The Dirt Track that typically hosts the World Finals is in North Carolina. You can flap all you want about the Federal Government and the Constitution but I live in NC and I know what is currently going on regarding crowd size.
    ::::::::mic drop:::::::

As someone who grew up in and still regularly visit the beautiful state of NC and have a bunch of family that still live there let me offer condolences for having to live through the Cooper regime.....He has marched the state backwards a few decades.

His puppeteers run that state

My point is the tracks need to start following the Constitution, not power hungry Dems. The Feds are overruling all of the Dems' infringements on our Constitutional freedoms so there's absolutely nothing the Dems can do to stop these races, so it's all on the tracks now.

Those tracks are the ones that take the beating if they go against the Governor, not you, the one that says they should open. If they open, they face the governor's wrath. So what if they win the battle in a court of law later on, how much money and time does it take them to fight it? Sometimes, you cut your losses. Opening based on Constitutional rights makes no sense if you lose more than you gain. Easy for us all (me included) to say what we would do, or what tracks should do, when we won't suffer the penalty for doing it.

Governor stupor.........idiot.

Ncmudcat

Very well said! I have had the same seats for the World Finals since it’s inception. Still got my fingers crossed-but my hopes are diminishing daily!

Yes, thank you nc mudcat. I am friends with one of the promotors who had to shut back down; basically he has contracts (his personal business) with the state.... push the issue and lose your business, made more sense to shut track back down than go broke. Most agree it is crazy (governor can march with protestors but we can't go to a race), but we have our chance to 'fix' it in November...

Default Foxfire

This week is deadline for ticket payment. It has to b paid 4weeks before show. We'll see what they do this week.