Default Blake Spencer - Eldora Fan Voate

Anyone hear details about what caused Blake Spencer to pull out of the Eldora fan vote? He was one of the leading vote getters and I saw on their Facebook that based on the level of bullying comments that they felt it was the right thing to do. We all now he isn't Brandon Overton but what gives people the right to be so nasty to someone who is just trying to live out a dream of theirs. That is what's wrong with our great country today, people think they need to inject their 2 cents into everything and don't think about how it might effect the people on the other end of their rudeness.

Someone hurt my feelings on 4m. I'm not going to work today.

Sounds like that race team cares what everyone thinks of them. I am the very LAST person to ever use this analogy, but could you imagine Scott Bloomquist caring about what others thought about him? He would've quit racing a LONG time ago.

Exactly why not a social media fan. Seriously though when read title I figured had to do with corona and borders closed not 2 million social media nazi

Let’s just all be honest here. Blake Spencer has no business being there. It’s an all star event just like June. He’s not an all star. Plain and simple.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

The face he isn't an all-star isn't the point, why are people's first nature to put someone down just because he isn't an "All-Star"? I get we want to see the top drivers at Eldora but if he wasn't one of the top vote getters this wouldnt have happened. DON'T BE A D I C K !

LM1M, Take your blood pressure medicine and take a drink of water.

Its a prom queen vote and lets be serious. Its lame. and deserving drivers are left out.

Blake Spencer has no business at Eldora. Waste of a vote and regardless of "his community getting behind his efforts" its like sending the Fairbury B-Mod Champion to Eldora because Ruben said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    LM1M, Take your blood pressure medicine and take a drink of water.

Its a prom queen vote and lets be serious. Its lame. and deserving drivers are left out.

Blake Spencer has no business at Eldora. Waste of a vote and regardless of "his community getting behind his efforts" its like sending the Fairbury B-Mod Champion to Eldora because Ruben said so.
    It's a prom queen event. Who cares who gets voted in. It's a mix of who should be there and who certain people like. It is what it is. Sometimes, the prom queen really is popular. Sometimes it's a joke vote. Sometimes it's political.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near impossible to narrow the entire county's worth of drivers down to 48.

Also thanks for saying exactly what I said in the post right below it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) near impossible to narrow the entire county's worth of drivers down to 48.

Also thanks for saying exactly what I said in the post right below it.
    I didn't. You called a Spencer vote a wasted vote. There is no wasted vote when the whole thing is a sham.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It's a prom queen event. Who cares who gets voted in. It's a mix of who should be there and who certain people like. It is what it is. Sometimes, the prom queen really is popular. Sometimes it's a joke vote. Sometimes it's political.
    Homecoming Queen was always the three hot girls splitting the vote and an average looking band nerd winning.

It’s a democracy people, there’s literally hundreds/thousands of people in positions they are vastly unqualified for across the country. It’s a popularity system based off sheeple and others ability to exploit them.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I didn't. You called a Spencer vote a wasted vote. There is no wasted vote when the whole thing is a sham.
    Sounds a lot like what will be happening in November.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????