Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Good competition is the understatement of the year.......that's getting thrown right into the fire right there.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I wonder if he’ll run with supers like run Lucas shows or if he’ll just run every once in awhile meaning switch up between 410s an supers but run sprints mostly.

He will be back in NASCAR soon. They need talent badly.

They need MILLIONS of $$ more badly! Talent isn't that much of an issue. Larson in a Super against this competition level, I'm afraid will be very tough. A week ago with the Summer Nationals would be a much different story. Like a lot of situations, a timing issue.

Does the Cornett engine have enough power to put Kyle Larson up front ? That is the question !

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    He will be back in NASCAR soon. They need talent badly.
    He has 6 wins in 8 seasons. Like 3 of them are at the same track. We're not talking Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick or Martin Truex.
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 08-27-2020 at 01:31 AM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    He has 6 wins in 8 seasons. Like 3 of them are at the same track. We're not talking Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick or Martin Truex.
    Put larson in any 1 of those 3 cars and he would be right with them. The 42 car was slowing kyle larson down. It hasnt helped matt Kenseth

But he does provide excitement. He ain’t just cruising around like most of the others.

Kyle Larson will learn a lot this weekend. He is extremely talented and has proven he can win in anything. With that being said it appears there will be 50-60 cars there and it will be the best of the best. Being realistic I think Larson will struggle to make the feature tonight, he will make it and run Top 10 Friday, and he will run Top 5 on Saturday.I would not be shocked if we won one night, but I would be surprised.Now the important part - can you buy a Kyle Larson Late Model t-shirt online? And if so, where?

The 42 also isn't a top car like those guys you mentioned.

Kyle Larson is simply not talented enough to beat a guy like Earl Pearson. I also remember when Tim Mccreadie tried to race DLM. It was just too hard for him.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Kyle Larson is simply not talented enough to beat a guy like Earl Pearson. I also remember when Tim Mccreadie tried to race DLM. It was just too hard for him.
    I don't think "not talented enough" is the right wordage here.

It has more to do with getting adjusted to a car he's never been in before.

Can Kyle continue his winning wars in a DLM? Of course, he’s crazy talented.

Will Kyle continue his winning ways in DLM? Probably not this weekend.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    I don't think "not talented enough" is the right wordage here.

It has more to do with getting adjusted to a car he's never been in before.
    I was being sarcastic. The dude is one of the best racers in the world. If Kevin doesn't give him some crazy setup to drive, he will run well.

The hike up/down issue, which can hurt your entry, is about all that would be somewhat foreign to him. He will be more than fine.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Of course he can compete and win and do it right away...

Hasnt Ricky Thornton Jr. been showing up once in while and winning on Woo and 2nd at Silver Dollar Nationals? Its already been done and done this year against all the best..

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Of course he can compete and win and do it right away...

Hasnt Ricky Thornton Jr. been showing up once in while and winning on Woo and 2nd at Silver Dollar Nationals? Its already been done and done this year against all the best..
    Not taking anything away from RT20 but he also raced half a year with Lucas Oil before this season.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtracing62 View Post
    Kyle Larson will learn a lot this weekend. He is extremely talented and has proven he can win in anything. With that being said it appears there will be 50-60 cars there and it will be the best of the best. Being realistic I think Larson will struggle to make the feature tonight, he will make it and run Top 10 Friday, and he will run Top 5 on Saturday.I would not be shocked if we won one night, but I would be surprised.Now the important part - can you buy a Kyle Larson Late Model t-shirt online? And if so, where?

Go to kylelarsonracing.com and you will find pre orders

I’d rather see Bubba Pollard in that 6 car. He is a better driver than Larson.

I think it's amusing how many DLM apparently feel threatened by Kyle Larson potentially being successful.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Put larson in any 1 of those 3 cars and he would be right with them. The 42 car was slowing kyle larson down. It hasnt helped matt Kenseth
    Keneseth was good. Not GREAT. He did win a series Championship but didn't even win a race that year. Other than the incident with Logano (which I'm sure some drivers were glad to see happen) he was a pretty well respected driver on and off the track. They just needed a experienced safe bet when they hired him.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event