Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    ((((( Does anyone realize you spend more, on average, a month for cable TV than almost an entire year of dirt racing broadcasts? Yeah, DV costs more than the others, but they also have arguably the two highest series in dirt racing.)))))))))

Lol

Either you work for DV ,WOO or else you have lost your mind.
    You think people pay over $500 a month for cable ????
    Cant even start to compare LOLM, to WOOLM.
    Not surprisingly I think you missed the point. And how you came to $500 a month, math must be really hard for you. Point is, if you add up how much all current dirt racing providers cost per year and divide it by 12, you are still way less than what cable TV costs, and they don't show any dirt racing! I think some people think FS1, NBC Sports, etc is somehow free. It isn't.

If you want to watch WoO, then you need to pay for it. It's value is only up to you to decide, not anyone else. But you also seem to miss the point that WoO shows twice or even three times the amount of races vs Lucas Oil or Flo (counting only premier series, most notably LM's).

The good thing is, you have the choice to subscribe or not. If it were all carried by one broadcaster, we'd all be f'ed!

you all might want to check your credit cards they charged my credit card twice the past 4 months like between 3-5 days apart when i contacted them about it they replied with in a couple minutes with the [it was a hiccup in the billing system ]almost like if you didn't say something we know it but aren't saying something

I put my subs on cards that can't be charged more than once. Privacy.com is your friend!

i think i need to investigate thanks TD

Quote Originally Posted by baltimore View Post
    i think i need to investigate thanks TD
    It's a very wise thing to do! Protects your CC numbers and no one can ever charge you more than you allow. It's also handy when signing up for trial deals where you don't have to worry about forgetting to cancel/unsubscribe to things. You can set it up by amount or date. Really neat concept.

Checked mine and didn't have any double billings.

No double billings here, but it's a good idea to check these things once in a while.

Where do they find these guys to assist Eshelman on the WoO LM broadcasts? The guy tonight is SO bad.