Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default cancelled Dirtvision today

I subscribe to Flo, Lucas Oil TV and DoD. At first the idea of all WoO races and Summer Nationals got me interested, but the production value and overall lack of competition doesn't justify the monthly fee. They don't even have a chat going during the event like DoD. WoO races are just not interesting at all. I can't tell if it's the camera work or just the Rocket House car but it's like watching the same race week in and week out and I'm not really interested in watching iRacing. Lucas Oil has always had great production, multiple cameras and knowledgable commentators who can refer to the history of the sport and don't just sit there rattling off commercials like a radio DJ all night for a flat rate for the year of $100. Flo has a nice variety of open wheel, mods and weekend action at tracks around the US for a flat rate over the year, $200 I think? Dirtvision charging 39 a month, which is $51 CAD (I'm in Canada) would equal $612 for the whole year. Doesn't that seem steep? It's a fraction of the quality for multiples of the price. That being said I will still purchase individual events from Dirtvision but the Fastpass has stopped making sense.

Makes total sense

And to think last year they had a separate fast pass for late models and sprint cars..

I thought I'd miss it I have not one bit.

It's pathetic what politics that they are playing.

Now they make DOD put their logo in the top
    corner all the time during their races,and at the end now
    they have to show a commercial for fastpass.

Now this thread will be deleted.....
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

I don’t miss it neither, and I fell exactly as u explained it.

I also cancelled!!!

I cancelled mine as well! It's a joke buffering every 20 minutes then you have to refresh.

That's odd I've never had an issue with any streaming platform.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

The announcers are annoying and the music they play between races is aggravating. Cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    That's odd I've never had an issue with any streaming platform.
    You've never had issues? How do you watch? Dirtvision seems to be the worst, and it's the most expensive! Surely next year they will at least have a discounted yearly package.

Quote Originally Posted by bystander View Post
    The announcers are annoying and the music they play between races is aggravating. Cancelled.
    Totally agree, the announcers they have scream just like the music they play, always having to adjust the volume. I .agree with everyone's complaints from the poor quality 1 camera coverage all the way to the very high monthly price. Mine ended last week and I don't miss the hassle of their coverage.

Flo is so much better and they have an app which is something Dirtvision has been promising forever.

We have Flo/DOD and LORTV. That's all we need. If they want to remain relevant, DV will have to up their game, and I'm sure they will eventually.

I enjoyed watching some of summer nationals races but I am also canceling my sub today.

While I am not overly impressed with Dirtvision's production, $39.99 for numerous live races every month is a steal! Especially if the summer hadn't been disrupted by Covid. With that being said, I have been a LORTV subscriber since the beginning, and they have their own faults. Races going live late, listening to Dillner, etc.

Network/buffering issues are most likely on the users end with their network or your internet provider, not the streaming service.

We cancelled after the Summernationals was over. I wonder at which point you’ll have to buy an annual subscription to get the usual 5-6 weeks of Summernationals?
    I agree with the above poster concerning the Rocket house car series. **yawn**

That's the one that is just video and track announcer feed, no on site reporters/commentators right? I always hated that I pay same money as DoD live race and get about 1/10 the value.

Knoxville Weekly Sprints and WOO sprints were the main things I kept my DV for. And now Knoxville weekly is gone. Summernats are gone, which I was getting bored with anyway. Shirley wins all of those and WOO LM's, Sheppard wins all of those it seems, so I agree. The LM part of that deal is boring.

WRG will eventually move all of their streaming over to Flo.

At least they could do is get some eye candy for driver interviews