Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The only gripe I would have is how it is advertised that you get every race, when in fact you do not, and have to pay for USA Nationals, Knoxville Nationals, and kings Royal

Quote Originally Posted by Onlydirtlate22 View Post
    The only gripe I would have is how it is advertised that you get every race, when in fact you do not, and have to pay for USA Nationals, Knoxville Nationals, and kings Royal
    It says every race live, not every race included for $39. Every race is live you just have to pay extra for a select few. If it says something different I didn’t see it.

Dirtvision actually costs more than you are led to believe. They are billing you $39.99 every 28 days. This means you are making 13 payments per year.

Floracing/DOD, LORTV, and Speed51 covers everything I need.

Quote Originally Posted by knot View Post
    Floracing/DOD, LORTV, and Speed51 covers everything I need.
    What’s the total bill on that if you don’t mind me asking.

And how (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty is the Lucas Oil TV tonight! Voice is at least 3-5 seconds off. Coming out of 4 for time trials and there time is being announced. Stupid

Ouch. That doesn’t sound very good.

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    And how (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty is the Lucas Oil TV tonight! Voice is at least 3-5 seconds off. Coming out of 4 for time trials and there time is being announced. Stupid

I have that too. Audio is several seconds ahead of video. Thought maybe on my end, but good to know it isn't. Not a huge deal, but definitely annoying. Haven't had that before.

My volume is out to lunch here tonight to. When Moyer jr and Stormy were crashing that’s when I really noticed it . I was wondering where the crash they were talking about was happening until 5 seconds later they started spinning

Same here. I thought it was just my feed

No issues for me

LORTV 60/yr. (Subbed at beginning)
    Speed51. 80/yr.
    Flo/DOD. 150/yr.

The Flo DOD combination is unbeatable, but I love the Lucas Oil Late model series. The Dirt Knights series on Lucas Oil TV is really good for winter watching as well as the Formula series' they have.

Many of the Summernational races were nothing more than a glorified weekly show. I can't see paying the price for that. But maybe that's how the sport will go on...

It's a shame many here can't get the same value out of it as others. The WoO Sprints alone are worth the price of admission! The races this year have been over the top!

I love the sprint cars, so the price is and coverage is amazing. For those that complain its not every race, you really need to pay attention to details, like reading. Its truly amazing that people complain about paying for racing that 10 years ago you had to wait til the next day to see, if at all. I support DirtVision/DOD/Flo/LORTV and Done Right TV for my broadcasts. I understand that you all of you expect polished broadcast, but this new thing is getting better exponentially by each year. Most of all of your issues when it comes down to it is that you either have (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty internet in your area, or (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ty modem and router combination. Fix those issues and life is great for streaming. Rant over. Don't care what you think of my opinion either. Be happy, smile, and say please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by knot View Post
    LORTV 60/yr. (Subbed at beginning)
    Speed51. 80/yr.
    Flo/DOD. 150/yr.
    Yes and then there is DirtVision at $519.87/yr at there 28 day billing cycle at $39.99

This is what most people are complaining at the difference of prices amongst the rest. Plus their quality of picture and amount of cameras is at the lowest of the other 3 at the highest price by far.

Does anyone realize you spend more, on average, a month for cable TV than almost an entire year of dirt racing broadcasts? Yeah, DV costs more than the others, but they also have arguably the two highest series in dirt racing. You can also not subscribe during the off season and not miss much. I will sometimes even go as far as watch the schedule to see when I can skip some days and get away with not wasting up to a month of downtime. I think some have no idea how good we actually have it. You also don't realize if dirt racing was covered on TV you would miss half of the racing we get currently, and pay one hellofa a lot more than what we do now.

I get that value and worth is different for everyone, but arguing that one costs more than the other is all in the eye of the beholder. Some complained that $150 a year for Flo was ridiculous, yet for me, it has been the best bang for the buck BY FAR over any other service. Some complained that paying $150 vs $30 a month was a joke (because they only wanted one race, the Eldora Stream). Of course that wasn't the case, but some still feel they are getting a better value paying $30/$60 instead of $150 (and I guess they are since none of the other content is of interest to them).

We are still in the infancy of dirt racing broadcasts. Years ago many would have worked double shifts to have a chance at seeing the amount of racing available today, no matter the cost. Sadly there are and will always be those who also feel everything should be free, or will bitch and moan about one thing or another. Can't make everyone happy!

((((( Does anyone realize you spend more, on average, a month for cable TV than almost an entire year of dirt racing broadcasts? Yeah, DV costs more than the others, but they also have arguably the two highest series in dirt racing.)))))))))

Lol

Either you work for DV ,WOO or else you have lost your mind.
    You think people pay over $500 a month for cable ????
    Cant even start to compare LOLM, to WOOLM.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Well my total cable & Internet was $210/month. Dropped cable and kept Internet and now $75 month. Switched to iptv at $15/month and get all my cable and more. Watched lots of dirt racing thru it too. Got dv for hell tour at garage. Ended up doing 3rd month now but gonna cancel till winter speedweek. Shop wisely!