Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    They know it's me richie... Calm down already! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    I got ur steak w special sause sammichs ready.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    I got ur steak w special sause sammichs ready.
    Ok... let me get my tweezers and magnifying glass ready... hahahahahaha Hahaha and hahaha some dam more !!!!!!!!!!

What is this the Food Channel?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    What is this the Food Channel?
    https://youtu.be/0Wi8Fv0AJA4

Quote Originally Posted by T0PSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Your a nice piece of work phil!

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Your a nice piece of work phil!
    Well thank you richie. You're not... hahahahahaha

YEA HAW!!!!!!!!!!!! U guys r hilarious!!! We all know this dude is an interloper, and only gonna be around for a minute. For me it brings attention to our sport, which always is appreciated! open wheel and LM people are all talking, its the BUZZ of all the racing mags nd boards........T Mac got it going rite now! Doubt he can catch Owens for the title....Lets go race again tonight!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by racerx99 View Post
    YEA HAW!!!!!!!!!!!! U guys r hilarious!!! We all know this dude is an interloper, and only gonna be around for a minute. For me it brings attention to our sport, which always is appreciated! open wheel and LM people are all talking, its the BUZZ of all the racing mags nd boards........T Mac got it going rite now! Doubt he can catch Owens for the title....Lets go race again tonight!!!!
    Yea glad to see timmy making some ground up in points. He wont catch jimmy cuz hes so far ahead but he can make a run for 2nd. He was 5th in points about 6 wks ago so hes doing what he has to right now. I believe hes 100pts up on jd for 2nd. Good luck to them

I wish you guys would quit getting tore up over the fact that Larson is running up front, and I really don’t understand how anybody underestimated him. He’s a race car driver and certainly not inferior.
    He went to nascar because he’s good just like the other guys that run top 15 in the cup series.
    Some of you think that it takes some Jesus driver to drive a DLM but my question is this. Have you ever driven a good car on a slick race track???? Let me tell you, it ain’t hard.
    So stop getting your feelings hurt that nobody cares about because Davenport and Owens are at risk of getting beat by Larson. Just embrace the fact that one of the great talents of our time showing up in something besides a sprint car.
    I read on some other posts that Larson didn’t seem one bit intimidated by Owens or whoever else. You aren’t going to intimidate him because he’s a race car driver, isn’t afraid of the challenge and quite honestly could care less who’s out there. He races the race track, as does any other smart racer.
    I’m sure he’ll bang the cushion and he’ll be downplayed as a Bobby pierce or Davenport circa 2015. But give him time to learn how to give feedback to Kevin and give Kevin time to figure out how to give Kyle what he wants, just as he did with McCreadie and Larson will fit in even more than he is now.

Maybe you weren't going fast enough for it to make a difference King1? No it's not hard but it's a whole lot different. I'm not mad or scared hes gonna win hell I was pulling for him last night. Only thing I said was I'll wait to crown him that's it because I know hammer down tracks aren't much to gauge from. I know its nascar but look at Daytona hell anyone can win there mash the gas and turn left.
    Last edited by Mason87; 08-28-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Daytona isn’t Easy, ask anyone who’s tried to beat Denny Hamlin lately. However it does take a man To win a pocono, Indy, Phoenix, New Hampshire, California, Michigan, Watkins glen, Sonoma, Atlanta, Darlington, Richmond, Bristol, and Martinsville.

I’ve never won a Lucas or WoO race, but I’ve won quite a few on slick race tracks and thought the car was so good that if it were a 10th place car in a Lucas race then the winning car would’ve been a dream to drive. You get one steering and rotating good, then all it takes is enough discipline to not put the wood to it. Kyle Larson has that discipline and quite a bit more.

I'm sure he does and he is a generational talent. Kid can drive anything with wheels heck he may even be able to race boats. I'm just the kinda person that likes to see things first then make a decision.

I’m with ya and totally agree. I just hate that some people here think that Larson has to prove something to them. I’m not a Larson nut hugger, but dang people try to find any way possible to discount his showing because they put DLM drivers on some false pedestal and claim them to be the greatest drivers to ever walk because it’s their favorite form of racing. It really is a childish argument to make. It’s like saying “my dad can beat up your dad”
    But my argument is pretty childish anyway, but I got what I wanted off my chest.

Let's see what everyone says when and if Larson goes to tracks where you are faster than the car in front of you and you half to throw a slider to pass, it's part of open wheel racing and accepted but the lm guys will be all butt hurt in a hurry and hel say screw this racing guys get their feelings hurt too easy I'm gone....

And here's this guy, nothing wrong with a slider at all. There's a difference between using a slider to pass and using the other car to turn.

Austin Dillon won at Daytona and he has as much driving talent as my left testicle. Cup cars have less ponies than most street cars now.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Let's see what everyone says when and if Larson goes to tracks where you are faster than the car in front of you and you half to throw a slider to pass, it's part of open wheel racing and accepted but the lm guys will be all butt hurt in a hurry and hel say screw this racing guys get their feelings hurt too easy I'm gone....
    You sure do leave a lot........and Larson did throw some sliders to pass, he just didnt wreck anybody to do it.

Probably why you didn't notice them.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Austin Dillon won at Daytona and he has as much driving talent as my left testicle. Cup cars have less ponies than most street cars now.
    So you could be fast time at the World 100 by a couple tenths then??? Because I remember Austin Dillon doing that about 10 years ago.