Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumley/Longhorn

Default Rumley/Longhorn

Everyone knows Larson is talented but let’s not forget about the mad scientist that Kevin Rumley is. Whenever that guy has time to cook something up it’s usually something good.

2017 when he and JD came outta the woods at the beginning of September and took the Hillbilly and the World like everyone else were tied to trees. And no one will ever be able to doubt what they did in 2015. Not saying Davenport isn’t good but his recent results show. Every jockey needs a fast horse or he’s just another jockey.

I’m not saying what Larson did last night isn’t a big deal. Only that he had a exceptional race car that a lot of guys could have taken from the outside front row at a big wide track like Port and win the race.

Take him to Clarksville and start him mid pack and see what happens. I bet he runs mid pack

I've never seen a pass at Clarksville. That would prove nothing.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Exactly!!!!!!!!

Well listening to Rumley they may show up again. You know if Larson does and say doesn't win all you closet desk jockeys are going to come out of your holes saying the garbage. Go away.

What a joke! Larson still had to put the car on the front row. Every other driver there had they same chance to qualify and run their heat race to put the car on the front row. Rumley’s is exceptional but let’s not act like the other guys weren’t in top notch equipment either.

So if Larson goes to Clarksville and puts the car on the front row and wins, you are still going to discredit him because he didnt come from the middle of the pack? What a moron. Seriously are you really that stupid?
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Clarksville might be the single worst track in all of Tennessee, if not the South. Why that place continues getting Summer Nats shows is beyond me.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Gadgetman is BACK!

Makes you wonder, if he had some ideas for the house car that the founders weren't interested in!

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    So if Larson goes to Clarksville and puts the car on the front row and wins, you are still going to discredit him because he didnt come from the middle of the pack? What a moron. Seriously are you really that stupid?
    I'd like to see him at FALS on a hooked up track. Not to say he wouldn't excel but would be neat to see. He put that #6 car through some pretty tight holes late night so who knows. Enjoy it while it's happening. It won't last.
    8/13/16

Both good. Rumley and Kid Larson

That car is the last piece of magic in the DLM world.

It won't last? It's only just begun. He's only going to get better with more seat time.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Gadgetman is BACK!
    I have his gadget in my hand right now

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    It won't last? It's only just begun. He's only going to get better with more seat time.
    He is involved with numerous types of race cars right now. Even though he said he was planning on some other events, his schedule is undoubtedly pretty full. And it's only time before he's back in Cup.
    The (won't last) wasn't directed at his racing abilities if that's what you're implying.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Gadgetman is BACK!

Makes you wonder, if he had some ideas for the house car that the founders weren't interested in!
    Yep,, pics already floating around social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    He is involved with numerous types of race cars right now. Even though he said he was planning on some other events, his schedule is undoubtedly pretty full. And it's only time before he's back in Cup.
    The (won't last) wasn't directed at his racing abilities if that's what you're implying.
    NASCAR types would almost assuredly be more comfortable with him in a dlm as opposed to springs or midgets. Better safety record.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

this guy not getting a shot at indy car or f1 would be a shame. He has nothing to prove in nascar hes better than that. i see all these people say yea hes good but he had the best car out there, i suggest you go to DoD and watch the rocket shop tour videos last week and tell me how it gets any better rescources than that

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    Yep,, pics already floating around social media.
    Whose pages? I'd like to see!

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    this guy not getting a shot at indy car or f1 would be a shame. He has nothing to prove in nascar hes better than that. i see all these people say yea hes good but he had the best car out there, i suggest you go to DoD and watch the rocket shop tour videos last week and tell me how it gets any better rescources than that
    Where is the $$$$$ at? That’s where he should be.

F1 drivers makes more money than NASCAR drivers... by a lot... but Kyle would never do it because he and his family would have to relocate to europe