Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Raj, Larson isn't likely to make a career of dirt late model racing. He's got bigger fish to fry and is doing this to solidify his legacy as one of the greatest of all time. He could probably have an Indy Car ride tomorrow if he wanted one.

You're starting to look a whole lot like a disgruntled late model fan who just can't fathom an upstart kid like Larson kicking major late model ass!

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    If he can accomplish this then I'll be impressed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GywIlkOUPWw

Please no posting of your family reunion events

It’s funny how two of the biggest mouths on this forum, with seemingly an opinion and multiple posts on every topic ... rarely ever actually watch any races. How can you have so many opinions about things you don’t even watch? We subscribed to FloRacing in early June, and have since watched literally dozens of events in which Kyle Larson entered. It’s been without a doubt the most impressive stretch I’ve ever witnessed in racing, and I haven’t even seen half of it, considering it started back in November of 2019. To suggest the sample size isn’t big enough, is just downright stupidity. You don’t like the guy, fine. Just admit it and move on. But to try and downplay this historical year he’s having, lol, just gtfo with that nonsense.

Some posters cant accept when someone is good no mater what they sit in

This thread shows me how much some of you actually KNOW and UNDERSTAND about racing. What Larson did this last weekend is unreal, you don’t just hop in a late model for the first time and win unless you’re an alien. You can say whatever you want about the car being good, im not buying it, not just anybody could get in that car and win right off the bat. He’s the most diverse race car driver in the world, get use to that.

"This thread shows me how much some of you actually KNOW and UNDERSTAND about racing. What Larson did this last weekend is unreal, you don’t just hop in a late model for the first time and win unless you’re an alien. You can say whatever you want about the car being good, im not buying it, not just anybody could get in that car and win right off the bat. He’s the most diverse race car driver in the world, get use to that."

100% agree....and he has been humble with all the winning as well. Instead of embracing what we are all witnessing, we have the few yahoo's on this board who to try and nit pick everything. We all know that it is 99.9% that he will be back in NASCAR next year. Just enjoy his greatness in dirt track racing while it lasts.....

Terry M.
    It’s funny how two of the biggest mouths on this forum, with seemingly an opinion and multiple posts on every topic ... rarely ever actually watch any races. How can you have so many opinions about things you don’t even watch? We subscribed to FloRacing in early June, and have since watched literally dozens of events in which Kyle Larson entered. It’s been without a doubt the most impressive stretch I’ve ever witnessed in racing, and I haven’t even seen half of it, considering it started back in November of 2019. To suggest the sample size isn’t big enough, is just downright stupidity. You don’t like the guy, fine. Just admit it and move on. But to try and downplay this historical year he’s having, lol, just gtfo with that nonsense.

So true Terry . I've been a dirt LM fan for a lot of years , and decided to get Flo also. Between the midget , the sprint in All Star series , and sprint in WoO , Larson has been nothing short of amazing. And to jump in a late and win the 2nd night out ?? Doesn't matter if Owens started in the back and is so silly to make that your argument . Last time I checked the rest of the field were very good cars and drivers .
    Also who cares if he is the best or not ? What he has been doing is big time impressive.

Do yourself a favor and get FLO and check out the incredible finishes that Terry is talking about. Might shed some light. Like him or not he has been great to watch.

You have folks on here saying that Larson is better than Steve Kinser. That’s a joke. You have a guy run two late model races and some of you are spazzing out. Kyle will come and go while our steady racers will be there for many years building and driving great race cars and we are lucky enough to get to watch them. My loyalty is with the racers who work hard all day and race cars at night and on the weekends and many of them are average normal folks like you and me. Sorry but Larson isn’t going to beat B Shepp, Overton or Jimmy Owens on a regular basis. Larson will be back in the cup series running taxi cabs and making a lot of money doing it. I won’t be watching that garbage. I will still be watching SLM racing anywhere and any time I get a chance. I also don’t need the Eldora’s and the Knoxville palaces. Places like Whynot, East Lincoln, County Line.. grassroots tracks are just what I like to see. Amen brother.

It was kinda nice seeing sombody step up and whoop the R1's back side for once...

Are you actually retarded? Serious question flyboy

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    It was kinda nice seeing sombody step up and whoop the R1's back side for once...
    I'd like to see kl's back side. He's the best on dirt

Quote Originally Posted by T0PSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Smh! Dam dude, straighten up! Get in there and make us sammiches!
    Good lord!!

Truth is, an 80 year old granny could win in Rumley's stuff. Just sayin...😎

Quote Originally Posted by T0PSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post

How do you remember all your passwords and emails to all your user names phil? Nice try here!

Hahahahahahahaha.........

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH R0LLER View Post
    He has a brain. Unlike you and me
    Try again phil

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Try again phil
    Just take it easy the Richie boy... They get it. They can tell who's who here. Hahahahahaha and Hahahahahaha some datgum more!!!!!

Truth is, an 80 year old granny could win in Rumley's stuff. Just sayin...
    You’re giving bloomer today much credit.

Where did anyone specifically say on this thread that Larson was better than Kinser. You were the only one to mentioned his name in post #9

"Larson over Steve Kinser ? That’s funny right there."

No one before that specifically said Kinser's name. So wtf are you talking about? You asked a question to a question that never existed.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Just take it easy the Richie boy... They get it. They can tell who's who here. Hahahahahaha and Hahahahahaha some datgum more!!!!!
    Go to exit #206 have another drink