Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Kyle Larson not very impressive!!!

Okay, so he beat a bunch of washed up has beens and losers. Let's see him race against a bunch of mutants, zombies, and aliens. Make it interesting. Land mines in turn four. BLM's shouting him down from the back chute. Joe Biden studdering and stammering until Kyle is confused. Heck, put a blind fold on him and take away his steering wheel. I bet he's not a hot shot then!!!

Your crack pipe is burning a hole in the couch!

Quote Originally Posted by John Boy View Post
    Okay, so he beat a bunch of washed up has beens and losers. Let's see him race against a bunch of mutants, zombies, and aliens. Make it interesting. Land mines in turn four. BLM's shouting him down from the back chute. Joe Biden studdering and stammering until Kyle is confused. Heck, put a blind fold on him and take away his steering wheel. I bet he's not a hot shot then!!!

😂😂😂 jokes on you pal

Sounds like a Night of Destruction. Let's do it up. Maybe he can drive a school bus!
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

No Overton or Jimmy Owens. So.. let’s wait and see when these two are giving an equal chance to beat kid Larson

I'm probably going to regret this, but I'll bite. The official results show Owens finishing 7th, so I'm not sure what you are saying with "...no Jimmy Owens". Brandon Sheppard, with 17 wins this year between Lucas Oil and WoO finished second to Kyle Larson. Also, to start Thursday, there were 52 other late models with varying degrees of experience and funding that were given the equal opportunity to beat Kyle. He not only won this race, but earned every penny of it.

Lucas put Jimmy in the back.. thus taking him out of this 50 lap race. Also why I said = chance in my post. Kyle is good. Let’s see him in some more races before we have a wet dream about it.

He is, without a doubt, the best dirt racer that I have seen in my lifetime and it is not even close.

Larson over Steve Kinser ? That’s funny right there.

OK Boomer Troll.

"Lucas put Jimmy in the back.. thus taking him out of this 50 lap race. Also why I said = chance in my post. Kyle is good. Let’s see him in some more races before we have a wet dream about it."Seriously? Jimmy Owens's team put Jimmy Owens to the rear for the start for rear deck height not being within tolerance (he was already going to start 12th anyway). Every other driver there had just as many hot laps, just as many qualifying laps, just as many heat race laps, just as many last chance laps (if needed) and just as many laps in the feature as Kyle Larson did. Let's not start ringing the conspiracy bell just yet. I have a feeling full well that Lucas Oil was not exactly thrilled with Larson coming in and out running their regular guys. In my opinion (I repeat IN MY OPINION) if the Lucas Oil series was going to try and sabotage the race, they would have found a reason to put B-Shepp at the rear to start. Either way you see it, Kyle Larson led all 50 laps and took home the belt and the $15,000 (plus the $1,000 bonus the concessions put up if he won). It was a great race to watch and congrats to Kyle.
    In order to be the man, you have to beat the man...

If he can accomplish this then I'll be impressed

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GywIlkOUPWw
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

All around accomplished? Larson over Kinser.

Most accomplished sprint car driver? Kinser over Larson.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

But it’s not like Owens had a shot to win. 100 laps maybe. Not 50. I’m sure Lucas and everyone with money on racing loves Kyle being there. It’s great for business. One race does not make a career. Let’s see some more racing before we all SPAZ out on kid Larson.

QUOTE: I bet he's not a hot shot then!!!

Thats what your sister, Mary Ellen, said about you!
    Last edited by ZERO25; 08-30-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
     jokes on you pal
    You looked pretty silly in victory lane sitting on Bubba's shoulder... Why was bubba flipping Kyle the bird? Hahahahahaha

Mary Ellen says you got needle nose plyers and you still can’t get the hood pins taken out on that car

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    He is, without a doubt, the best dirt racer that I have seen in my lifetime and it is not even close.
    I am too young to have seen A.J., Mario and Al Sr. make their magic on dirt and as good as Jack Hewitt was in all types of racecars he wasn't in the same league with Larson. So, like fryefan, Larson is the best I've ever seen. He's only 28 years old so barring injury or some other limiting factor Larson will be kicking ass for some time to come so get used to it and enjoy it. He's not only an incredible talent but a very nice kid, as well.

Ya'll can talk all ya' want about how Jimmy Owens woulda' and Overton coulda' but they DIDN'T. Sheppard had nothing for Larson and he had several chances! Does anyone really believe that Owens, Overton or Sheppard could jump out of their late models and win a bunch of midget and winged sprint car races then jump in a Silver Crown car on a mile and run 100 miles and win that one, too. All in the same season? Doubtful.

Larson's season is much more impressive than even Wolfy's 50something win season back in '85. Wolfy didn't win in nearly as many different types of racecars and he dam sure didn't win driving a car with fenders.

KL will prove to be the best dlm driver in history. You watch and see

Quote Originally Posted by T0PSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    KL will prove to be the best dlm driver in history. You watch and see
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZRzJNdsI3M
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event