Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Look at post #99 I made, and then go back and look up the thread where Terrym said I must be on drugs. All complete sentences in 99 or very close. Does he Know Joe Biden, or the #### he says on a daily bases. But yet you are critiqued on a dirt racing site that means nothing.....last laugh.

Brandon and Brandon Together have 44 SLM wins this year alone. Larson ain’t even in the discussion for best dirt SLM racer this year. I’m still waiting for that Wonder Boy Larson shirt in the mail. I hope none of you fanboys steal the box off my front porch when it gets here. 😜

I haven't seen one single person suggest Larson is the "dirt SLM racer of the year". You inject that crap into every thread, even though you know no one has said it. Your only reason for being here is to stir crap. And you calling someone else a fanboy, when you spend 90% of your time on this site gushing over Scott Bloomquist, is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by John Boy View Post
    You know, I started this thread as a goof. Just trying to have a little fun. Only one person got it. You people turn something that should be fun, into a bunch of name calling and tirades. I would hate to be a family member and sit through the holidays with you guys. It's a shame what this site keeps turning into.
    Everyone knew your post was in good humor. It's the idiocy that followed that's so typical of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    I haven't seen one single person suggest Larson is the "dirt SLM racer of the year". You inject that crap into every thread, even though you know no one has said it. Your only reason for being here is to stir crap. And you calling someone else a fanboy, when you spend 90% of your time on this site gushing over Scott Bloomquist, is hilarious.
    I already told the story. Back when they had the Colossal race in Charlotte years ago they had an autograph session. All the drivers were at tables. Organizers shut the thing down but there was still a line the length of the Grandstand. I wasn’t even a Zero fan back then. Scott got up from the table and walked the entire line and signed everyone’s stuff and talked to them. I started being a Scott fan that very day. He could have easily went back to the hauler (but he did not). It’s not all about the driving.

The colossal always had the coolest trophies and winning gear.

Miss that race.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I wasn't questioning your Bloomer fandom, just pointing out that you are the same thing you're accusing other people of being. I don't really see a lot of Larson fanboy stuff anyway. I just see a lot of people who are kind of blown away by the year he's had. I mean seriously, how can you not be? He deserved to briefly pop into the DOD rankings and he'll drop right back out in a week or two. I don't see it as a big deal. He's having one of the most remarkable all-around years in dirt racing history and deserves all the recognition he's getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    The colossal always had the coolest trophies and winning gear.Miss that race.
    I miss that one too.

Rajfly, yep Scott has always been accessible to the fans. Like when he used to rope off his pit area at Eldora till they put a end to it.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Rajfly, yep Scott has always been accessible to the fans. Like when he used to rope off his pit area at Eldora till they put a end to it.
    Had you not been in the way all the time trying to get closer to Scott?? Them there ropes would have never happend, and you know that!! 🤓