Default I-80 Nationals Format

Just curious as to if the format for this race will be the same as the Knoxville Nationals or if they will do something different. Also, maybe I missed it, but are they having the Malverne Late Models with the Lucas Super Lates?

Quote Originally Posted by wuss View Post
    Just curious as to if the format for this race will be the same as the Knoxville Nationals or if they will do something different. Also, maybe I missed it, but are they having the Malverne Late Models with the Lucas Super Lates?
    3 complete shows. $7000 to win Thur & Fri, then $30,000 Saturday.

Support classes yet to be announced.

Support classes just announced for all 3 nights, Stock Cars and Modifieds on Thursday and Friday respectively, and a combination MBSLR West and Hoker Trucking East series event on Saturday 1200 to win and 1300 for 2nd. https://www.facebook.com/i80speedway...type=3&theater

I would be interested to know what the format is for the Lates. Will it be the same as Knoxville?

Thursday and Friday will be complete shows with Time Trials, Heats, B-Mains and a $7,000 to win 30 lap A-Main.
    Saturday will have B-Mains and a $30,000 to win 80 lap A-Main

Drivers will accumulate points for the Thursday and Friday night shows to lineup the A-Main on Saturday. Drivers who don't accumulate enough points to lock in will fill out the B-Mains on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by mccreadiefan39 View Post
    Thursday and Friday will be complete shows with Time Trials, Heats, B-Mains and a $7,000 to win 30 lap A-Main.
    Saturday will have B-Mains and a $30,000 to win 80 lap A-Main

Drivers will accumulate points for the Thursday and Friday night shows to lineup the A-Main on Saturday. Drivers who don't accumulate enough points to lock in will fill out the B-Mains on Saturday.
    Also a non qualifier race for Lucas oil guys. Plus a full Malvern Bank show. It’ll be literally be what you get at Knoxville(number of races) on Saturday night.

Stock Cars will be racing on Thursday. IMCA type mods on Friday.

1200 to win 1300 for second.That payout goes exactly with the times we are living in.Second place is the first winner lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle2win View Post
    1200 to win 1300 for second.That payout goes exactly with the times we are living in.Second place is the first winner lol.
    Up until 2-3 years ago. That was the traditional payout for the series. We called it the Kyle Berck payout. All the races now pay 2k or 3k to win and 1500 for 2nd.