Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Haley Montgomery

Hey guys. I know its been a while since I've been here, but 4m's very own "One man gang" has lost his daughter. She was only 14. I'm here asking for prayers on his requested behalf. Please help the Montgomery family stay strong in this.

Prayers going up

As a guy with a young daughter, I can’t imagine what he’s going through right now. Thoughts and prayers for that entire family.

God Bless them all.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Prayers from the Hoosier State.....
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Thoughts and prayers to her family.

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers

Losing a child has to be the hardest thing to go through. My deepest heart felt sympathies go out to him and his family. Prayers...

I've been messaging Tim (One Man Gang) over the last 4-5 days, including as I type this. This is heartbreaking. Also, Haley's favorite driver was Kyle Bronson. I sent Kyle and his girlfriend Amber a message and they both replied back quickly. I hope we all can send and say a prayer for the Montgomery family this evening and in the days, weeks, months, coming along.

Wow such a shame to hear. Prayers to family. I can't even imagine the suffering.

So very sorry.Prayers from Tennessee.

Prayers from Pennsylvania.

A tragedy. No parent should ever have to bury a child. So so sorry for the family's loss and will keep them in our prayers. God bless.

Very sorry to hear about this. Prayers for you and your family.

Prayers for the family.

Fellas thank y’all so much for the thoughts and prayers and trust me I’m going to need a lot more of them in the coming days. I heard this was on here so I just wanted to drop in for a minute to say Thank You so much I’m trying to stay strong through this as much as possible and not question the Lord in this situation because Guys I know where my daughter is right now and it’s a heck of a lot better place than we in remember God makes no mistakes and he knew what he was doing when he called her home. Trust me it don’t make it easier on the selfish daddy wanting his baby girl back with him but the loving daddy is full of joy knowing my child is in God’s care and will never have to worry about anything else. Guys don’t take your children for granted and next time you see them grab them and hug them and tell em you love them and keep praying for me because I sure do need it right now. Y’all give me a couple days and I’ll get back on here when maybe my head is a little clearer than it is now. Again fellas Thank y’all so much !!

One Man Gang. I have no idea what happened but our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know that you do not know me from Adam but I lost my son 2 years ago. He was more my fishing buddy but was my racing buddy as well. Interesting timing but he was with me when Kyle Larson won the 4 crown races and then pulls off the Port Royal win this week? If you need anything or want someone to talk to, please PM me and reach out and we will make contact somehow. So sorry for your loss.

I can't imagine anything worse than losing a child. I work in the funeral business and we see this all to often. Prayers to the Montgomery family in hopes that they can find some comfort in these troubling times.

Prayers for the family,it's tuff for sure, our family has been here before.

... Prayers to the Montgomery family.
    -------------------------
    See you down the road!!!!