Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you are right OMG , she is defiantly in a better place , but my heart breaks for you , i cant even imagine your pain , all you can do is trust in the lord , may your daughter rest in peace .....

I have known this family for 12 years and they are such good people. Talked to Tim a couple of times during this week and he is so strong with his beliefs in the lord. The conversations with Tim about his daughter was so moving. He sent me a picture of Haley that I will cherish.

My true thoughts and prayers are with Tim, Miss Brandy and Tyler, this is so sad for such wonderfull people.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

Prayers to your family.

As a father of two girls I cant even imagine what you're going through. Lord have mercy. It is comforting that you know without a shadow of doubt she is in Heaven with her Savior. Just remember that flicker of hope deep down in your soul is God's grace letting you know he's right there with you and your family, during this time. I and many 4m'ers will definitely be praying for you and your family.

Melissa and I are sending prayers and condolences.

One Man Gang, so sorry to read this. Heartbreaking. I can't imagine the pain you've had to deal with. So nice to see all the race fans wishing your family the best. Your comments are very uplifting to all of us. Prayers from Indianapolis.

Prayers to the Montgomery family from my family in Arkansas. I can't imagine losing one of my daughters. Nothing we can say will make this any easier. A parent should never have to go through this. Keep your faith in the Lord.

Saying a prayer for your entire family before I rest my eyes, god bless you! I can’t even imagine, being a father to an 11 year old girl this brought tears to my eyes. I will be sure to give her the biggest hug and kiss tomorrow. God be with them.

My thoughts and prayers are still with you one man gang. The good Lord gave you a special gift, and now has called her home. She will be there with open arms at the end of your journey here. That will be a wonderful day! For now, your journey isn't done here. My prayers that your days ahead will be filled with peace... Hang in there sir... God wants us all to make the best of our lives in all situations. You are not alone, he is with you.

Prayers for the Montgomery family in their time of loss. So very sorry to hear this.

Allen and Amanda
    Formerly 66#1

Talked to Tim today,it was indeed a tug at the heart. The visitation is today and the funeral on Friday.

He is so grate full for the outpouring of kind and caring thoughts. I pray for healing for this family, just some real fine folks up there in Northern Mississippi.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

Prayers up for this family.

Not that this is the thread to bring up driver gossip. But I just talked to Tim, and Kyle Bronson and his girlfriend sent a nice blue and orange wreath for Haley. I thought that is really awesome and sweet. Let's say a little extra prayer for Tim and the family today. I can't imagine.

God Bless

Prayers for the entire family, I cant imagine your pain but I know it will be a joyous day in heaven when you see her again. Sorry for your loss.

Default Man, so sorry

I’ll just say I haven’t been on here since the Corona stuff, and everything that went with it. Checked the site maybe last weekend without logging in.

But after seeing this and having talked to One Man before my hiatus, I absolutely had to log in.

So sorry man, nothing will make it better. I have two daughters, and one is 14, the other 8. I truly feel for you man. Just remember the time you had. And if you guys had a favorite spot in the Smokies, maybe see about some small type of memorial there.

Man I just feel so bad for you.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Just a few little things here I’d like to say. First off is a THANK YOU to each one of you that has said a prayer for my daughter, my family and myself. I got to borrow her for 14 wonderful years but God had better plans for her and I’m at peace inside knowing she’s with him because guys who knows he may have saved her from something even worse on down the road or maybe it was to get my attention that I need to understand he’s in control and it happened for a reason but I do know he don’t make mistakes and I don’t question his work. We all would like answers to some things beyond our control and some day we might get that answer and we may not but we never should question him. He doesn’t have to prove nothing to us we just have to prove ourselves to him. I know I’m sounding like a preacher now but I’ve had to try to understand this situation the last few days and probably never will but I pray none of you guys ever have to experience it. Now for the Kyle Bronson haters I will say this Kyle, his girlfriend and crew send a wreath for her funeral and I will always be grateful for that and will be a fan of his for that gesture in our toughest time I know he didn’t have to do that but she was a diehard fan of his and he knew that so guys before knocking the man for his driving style or something he done as a teenager remember this the man has a heart and he dang sure proved it to us. So let me put a wrap on this by saying this Thank you all again and in your deepest darkest moments just pray and ask the lord to get you through it and he will it might be tough but never give up on him or your 4m family even though we fight like hell on here at times there is caring people on here and y’all proved it to me. Thanks guys and y’all keep on praying for me because I still need those prayers.

Well said Tim.

Late Model Mark
    TST Announcer

Well said man, and yes, it was a very nice gesture by Kyle and his girlfriend.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Prayers from SC.