Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

With the logic DOD is using, RAIN will & always should be #1. Year in & year out RAIN always wins the most races each year. With that being sId, top 3 are RAIN, MOTHER NATURE, & FATHER TIME.

If based solely off last weekends results, I can see it. His results prove it. If he drove the Rumley car weekly, he would certainly be a threat to win every week. A top five and a win in first two starts is extraordinary. Put the top late model drivers, B-Shepp, Owens, ect. in a 410 Sprint (WoO or Allstars)I bet they don't have the results let alone a win in their first weekend.

Funny. The guy is one heck of a wheelman. So, he started on the poll, that must have been given to him huh ? Top whatever in time trails, wins his heat race, then gets the right to start on the front row. He beat the best SLM driver out into turn 1. How many restarts was there ? I guess he didn't have a quality car and driver combo behind him. What young money did was impressive. Period.

Surely with this news.......Owens and Bshep will concede their title runs and drop off their respective tours! smh

Who in the Top 25 had a better weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Who in the Top 25 had a better weekend?
    Thousands of late model drivers throughout the United States

Thousands? I don't know how many thousands you think there is. And I don't recall any off them winning $15k.

Only other one who you could mention would be Brian Shirley.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    That car was capable of winning whether it be him or superman, shep, Richards. I think any big name could of won. They have hit on something with McCreadie and its been transferred over to this ride. Had it been earlier in the year he may of not faired nearly as well as they weren't near the front. Wheelman yes, but I feel like late models are more setup than driver. Sprint cars may be a little more driver oriented.
    You say they weren't very good at the first of the year. Didnt TMAC win at golden isles and a couple of more at east bay. Also won eldora invitation race.

1 at Golden Isles $12k and 1 at East Bay $7k
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

The best team and DLM driver in the country couldn’t get close to him until the final laps. He belongs in the Top 25, will fall out of it in a couple weeks without driving the 6, and keep kicking The cr@p out of Schatz and Sweet. Dude can wheel a dirt car and deserves the attention and accolades given to him.

His late model stats -- He has won 50% of his races and he has not finished out of the top 5 all year.

Yeah, I know it is a small sample size, but if he ran late models full-time he would be right at the top of the Top 25, if not in the number one spot.

He is by far the best dirt racer that I have seen in my lifetime. It does not matter what type of car he is put in, he ends up front.
    Last edited by fryefan; 09-01-2020 at 09:53 PM.

It's a power ranking I probably would of put him higher