Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question FlorRacing Question.

I'm thinking of subscribing to FloRacing. I have the Dirt Vision Fast Pass and also Lucas Oil Racing TV. I know Flo now owns Dirt on Dirt but I never subscribed to DOD. Any comments, positive or negative on Flo and their coverage would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

It depends on if Flo offers racing you are interested in. Compared to DV and Lucas Oil, they don't offer as much DLM racing. But, if you like sprint cars in any form and midgets, then nothing else comes close to what Flo offers. Flo does have weekly racing at Port Royal, which races LM's weekly, and some other places like Attica and Marshalltown. So they do have some LM racing outside of what they would show from Eldora's two crown jewels, just not the two top series that are exclusively shown on DV and Lucas Oil TV.

Oh, if you do plan to subscribe, you would benefit from signing up through Dirt on Dirt since you get Flo with it. It doesn't work the other way around. You can also sign up monthly for Flo via their other offerings like https://www.flogymnastics.com/plans and get all of the Flo Racing.
    Last edited by TDRacinŽ; 09-01-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Subscribe to Dirt on Dirt and FloRacing comes with it. DOD is a necessity for DLM fans and the Flo coverage is very good. Lot's of other forms of dirt racing on Flo also.

There will be numerous nights, especially on the weekends, where you have multiple shows you can watch on FLO Racing.

I've had DOD since it started. Then got Flo for to watch the stream. I love it. I used to love sprints and have enjoyed getting back into it. During All Star speed weeks there was a race every night. Enjoyed watching Larson race!

The Flo/Racing/DOD deal is fantastic. It's not just the racing stuff. The videos and interviews you have access to are awesome as well. I consider the deal a steal. We have that and LORTV. And with the smart TV apps, all we have to do is turn on the TV, choose the app, and we're watching dirt racing. Takes about 30 seconds.

Dirt on Dirt.
    All Late Models, all the time.

well, it used to be.
    8/13/16

My passion for late models has wained as I see less competition and limited passing. Sprints have that also, especially winged cars, but I swear there seems to be more passing in sprints, albeit many by slide jobs. If you like open wheel stuff and weekly programs Flo is a good deal. But what it has also made me aware of is how much I dislike programs drawn out by yellow flags and poor time management, I loose patience and frequently shut it down. Find myself using the replay function more than the streaming.
    I hate time trials.

It's worth it.

Does anybody have any recommendations or favorite race or races that they've watched on Flo? I've seen as many snoozers as good ones so far.
    8/13/16

highside huslter any show they have at marshalltown speedway is awesome. great racing in every feature

Quote Originally Posted by dfurry29 View Post
    highside huslter any show they have at marshalltown speedway is awesome. great racing in every feature
    Thanks. I will check some out.
    8/13/16

Last Sunday's Petaluma Speedway race on Flo was excellent. Something for everyone with a very good 360 winged sprint main, our also good Tri State Pro Stock Challenge Tour race (I'm prejudiced of course), 600 Micro Sprints and the Dwarf cars.
    Sticky black adobe, rough and rutty due to a high water table and cool temps. Petaluma is a very fast 3/8 mile and had 97 cars on a Sunday night with no fans (hate that.)
    Love a lot of the local type racing that Flo provides and at a reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    Subscribe to Dirt on Dirt and FloRacing comes with it. DOD is a necessity for DLM fans and the Flo coverage is very good. Lot's of other forms of dirt racing on Flo also.
    No DOD is 100 a year and flo is 150.... if you buy Flo DOD comes with it... you have to make up 50 if you got Dod

Quote Originally Posted by ILL-DIRTDOG View Post
    No DOD is 100 a year and flo is 150.... if you buy Flo DOD comes with it... you have to make up 50 if you got Dod
    Flo and DoD are both now $150 a year. Flo does NOT come with DoD (yet, tho they plan to merge them soon*). If you were a DoD subscriber, you were able to keep the plans you were on and it now includes Flo, but monthly subscribers are probably going to be faded out. The yearly subscribers @ $100 will be charged $150 at renewal (or whatever the current rate is at that time).

DOD was 100 a year. Now Flo/DOD is 150..It took me two weeks with DOD to try to get my monthly subscription added with flo... it cost me two dollars a month more. (Hence making up the $50 difference)...so I made my first new payment then (which was around two weeks ago) and now yesterday find out my DOD premium is not accessible.....lol. I'm about ready to give up again.

DOD was 100 a year. Now Flo/DOD is 150..It took me two weeks with DOD to try to get my monthly subscription added with flo... it cost me two dollars a month more. (Hence making up the $50 difference)...so I made my first new payment then (which was around two weeks ago) and now yesterday find out my DOD premium is not accessible.....lol. I'm about ready to give up again.
    I'm not sure who you talked to, but here is what DoD stated about current DoD subscribers at the time of acquisition. Like I said, if you were a yearly subscriber @$100, that would continue until that yearly subscription expired, which it would then be $150 at renewal time. If you were monthly, then you were kinda chit out of luck since they have eliminated monthly rates. -

https://www.dirtondirt.com/notice.php

They have a great Roku and Fire Stick app, that alone makes it worth it to me.

I talked with them on the phone....It is actually $3 a month more im paying....I explained I was on monthly because that's the only way i can currently afford it. Lots of people out there working paycheck to paycheck these days.. I would think they would want to do monthly because they make more per month that way.

I talked with them on the phone....It is actually $3 a month more im paying....I explained I was on monthly because that's the only way i can currently afford it. Lots of people out there working paycheck to paycheck these days.. I would think they would want to do monthly because they make more per month that way.
    If you're still getting away with a monthly sub, then I wouldn't argue too much. Flo is also $29.99 if you subscribe by the month currently. Sure, it costs more in the long run if you continuously subscribe, but I wouldn't expect to get away with that for very long. I think they will eliminate that option entirely at some point. They could potentially lose money vs a yearly subscriber if say you don't subscribe for a couple months over the winter. My guess is if you ever do lapse in subscribing you will at that point lose your monthly sub eligibility.