Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm pretty sure the monthly guys are grandfathered in. As soon as you cancel or somehow the payment is missed you have to pay yearly.

Existing monthly subscriptions will rise to $14.99/month (previously $11.99/month) at the time of next billing.(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)•(not a nice word) No new monthly subscriptions will be offered and all pay-per-view pricing will be eliminated. All events will be included in one simple annual subscription for $150/year moving forward. This was included in the email they sent with the merger announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the monthly guys are grandfathered in. As soon as you cancel or somehow the payment is missed you have to pay yearly.
    Yep, that link I posted stated that people would be grandfathered in until renewal time or cancellation. I'm pretty sure most on a monthly plan will at some point not pay (winter time!) so they will have to make the decision is it better to pay monthly at $180 a year or a one-time payment of $150 a year. Those on yearly plans though will be forced to renew yearly for $150 when their current subscription expires.

Quote Originally Posted by Trax53 View Post
    They have a great Roku and Fire Stick app, that alone makes it worth it to me.
    Amen, buddy. No more using my iPad or sending the stream to tv. It’s just another TV channel now. It’s awesome.