FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 2, 2020

Horton Notches Fourth Win of 2020 with Senoia Triumph

NEWNAN, Ga. (09/02/20) – Austin Horton drove his Orr’s Trucking No. 16 Super K Express/ Horton Flyer/ Bobby Thomas Racing Engines Limited Late Model to his fourth triumph of 2020 Saturday at Senoia (Ga.) Raceway.

Horton secured his spot into main event with third fastest lap in time trials. Blasting ahead of race-leader Glenn Morris in the opening laps, Horton cruised to his fourth win of the season over Kenny Collins, Clint Smith, Morris, and Oliver Gentry.

“We got the job done on Saturday. Qualified third and got the lead a few laps in and went on to win,” Horton commented. “I can’t ask for a better crew than what I got, everyone works so good together and makes my job easy, I cannot thank y’all enough! Also thank you to my sponsors that always stick with me!”

Full results from this event can be found at www.SenoiaRaceway.com.

Austin plans to take the upcoming Labor Day weekend off to spend time with family. The team is still undecided on where they’ll be racing beyond this weekend. Please keep your browser pointed to www.AustinHorton16.com for the latest team news,

Austin Horton would like to thank his marketing partners, which Super K Express, Orr’s Towing, Vapes Gone Wild, Franklin Enterprises, GW Performance, Rocket Chassis by Clint Smith Racing, Gary’s Pulp & Logging Inc., Allstar Graphix, McKoon’s, Horton’s Inc. and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Austin Horton, please visit www.AustinHorton16.com .