Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pierce on Road to Eldora

Honestly, hard not to like this kid aside from the circus. Three episodes on DOD.

Fact.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bobby is a likable kid. The whole bobby bunch seem likable. Boneheaded driving and the fact they look like clowns isn't so likable...

Bobby does great interviews, very polished for his age!

Meanwhile, Barnum and Bailey should start a tv series about his sidekicks!

I have enjoyed every interview so far,The Moyers, Richards, Casebolt, Robinson and now The Pierces. Makes you realize they are just normal folks when not at the track...makes it hard to "hate" them going forward. I hope DoD/Flo continues to do these through out the year. Kind of neat, at least for me, to get glimpses of the race shops too.

i really like bobby he drives hard as anyone but doesnt lose his cool. the maddest ive seen him was when he won I80

All of the Pierces are good, fun people. None of them have ever done anything to make me think anything negative about them. They get singled out for being the exact same thing a lot of racing families are. The only difference is the Pierces have the spotlight on them because Bobby is so exciting and successful on the track. These interviews on DOD/Flo have been awesome. Every one of them. The interviews alone "are worth the price of admission".

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    All of the Pierces are good, fun people. None of them have ever done anything to make me think anything negative about them. They get singled out for being the exact same thing a lot of racing families are. The only difference is the Pierces have the spotlight on them because Bobby is so exciting and successful on the track. These interviews on DOD/Flo have been awesome. Every one of them. The interviews alone "are worth the price of admission".
    That spotlight has been attached to a squad car a few times. The success is overshadowed by the stupidity he displays on track with his competitors. Racing is much more exciting when you don't have a bonehead slamming into good cars with wreckless abandon. Your blinders are working just fine. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    That spotlight has been attached to a squad car a few times. The success is overshadowed by the stupidity he displays on track with his competitors. Racing is much more exciting when you don't have a bonehead slamming into good cars with wreckless abandon. Your blinders are working just fine. Enjoy!
    I guess when Bob rammed the 4 wheeler into Fegers car when it was on stands was just Bob being fun guy.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I guess when Bob rammed the 4 wheeler into Fegers car when it was on stands was just Bob being fun guy.
    According to TerryM, yes. They are just funnin... lmao

Look we've all had our "moments" the peice family has just had more. Alot more lol

Conveniently forgotten......imagine that.

Denial is the D in their DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    According to TerryM, yes. They are just funnin... lmao
    Funnin, lol......guess the whole shirt burning episode would qualify as mean mouthin?

Where is jethro and uncle Jed when you need them?

The shirt burning thing was hilarious. Terboi earned that, and even he thought it was funny. Some of you have apparently never had an ounce of fun in your entire lives ... and apparently have never done anything stupid either. Pat yourselves on the back for being so (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) perfect lol.

It's moderately entertaining to watch the same ones whine and cry whenever a Pierce thread appears. I think they log on just to search for the name Pierce. Then their entertainment for the day begins.
    8/13/16

I have really enjoyed watching the road to Eldora. It gives a really good insight to the drivers and teams as well as good look at there race shops & how they operate. It appears that Bobby will be doing double duty the next three nights in Illinois with a new Late Model. Allllllllll you haters I hope you enjoy the show! It should be a good one. Smile....

Yup, seeing my rivals mom on film drunker than cooter brown challenging me to a fight at a truck stop would make me laugh too.

As someone else already said, we've all done stupid stuff in our lives......most of us just own up to being idiotic and move on.......then there is the " rest" that just can't admit they did anything wrong.....it's always the other guy, until it ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Funnin, lol......guess the whole shirt burning episode would qualify as mean mouthin?

Where is jethro and uncle Jed when you need them?
    i forgot about that , i thought to start with you were talking about that classy F,n T-shirt they were selling for a while , very good example for the young ones .....

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I have really enjoyed watching the road to Eldora. It gives a really good insight to the drivers and teams as well as good look at there race shops & how they operate. It appears that Bobby will be doing double duty the next three nights in Illinois with a new Late Model. Allllllllll you haters I hope you enjoy the show! It should be a good one. Smile....
    Like someone mentioned in a earlier post, as far as Bobby in a Mod, the guys that run at FC and FALS won't take no doooie(can I say that) from Pierce. Although they are some of the best Mod racers around, I've seen pretty much all of them take exception to someone else's rough driving. Many a tempers have surfaced at FALS & FC in the mod division.
    8/13/16

The Road to Eldora video series has been very entertaining. Bobby seems like a likeable guy. You have to respect what Bob has done with his carrier and his son. The drama created by the Posse is ridiculous and laugh out loud funny.