Thread: Voting twice?

Default Voting twice?

Hope those of you voting for re-election make sure you follow the presidents advice.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

The same do as I say , not as I do advice that pelosi gives out?

Shut it all down in the name of safety, except open up the beauty salon for me only because I need a makeover that will never work?

You mean like that kind of double standard advisement Klem?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    Hope those of you voting for re-election make sure you follow the presidents advice.
    Again you let let your libtard Trump hate get in the way of the truth !

what might that truth be?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

That despite her best efforts to sneak herself into her usual beauty salon that she demanded be closed to the public in the name of safety she got busted anyway.....she got caught doing something she forebode her constituents to do.....why? Because she is that special.

Is that the truth you were looking for Klem?

no. i am more interested in the presidents suggestion that everyone needs to vote twice. seems worse to me than the stupid stunt pelosi fell for.

if the great mail in system works as well as the dems claim , then when you go to vote in person after previously mailing in your vote , you want be able to , therefore you know your vote was counted....and if pelosi deal was a set up , then why did she fall for it , the ole " do as I say and not as i do " theory applies here .....

no. i am more interested in the presidents suggestion that everyone needs to vote twice. seems worse to me than the stupid stunt pelosi fell for.
    "Stunt Pelosi fell for"? Or stunt that she secretly orchestrated because she thought her edicts didn't apply to her, only her foolish constituents?

It's ok Klem......I'm wrong every now and again too.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    if the great mail in system works as well as the dems claim , then when you go to vote in person after previously mailing in your vote , you want be able to , therefore you know your vote was counted....and if pelosi deal was a set up , then why did she fall for it , the ole " do as I say and not as i do " theory applies here .....
    But look at how much hotter that trip to the beauty parlor made her......sex sells.

Sorry I ruined everyone's dinner with that visual.

i am not excusing her stupidity. almost as dumb as gary hart and his affair. of course it appears he was just ahead of his time now that morality and character are no longer a prerequisite to be elected as the leader of our country. then again, Pelosi isn't on my ballot, so I will let the people of California measure her service.

back to my original post. why do you deflect and not address our president's statement?

Obviously, klem failed reading comprehension!

what might that truth be?
    Dems are planning on winning with massive mail in ballot fraud. That is true.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Obviously, klem failed reading comprehension!
    Maybe not. He's just watching to much CNN and not reading President Trump's actual tweets.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trumps...fy-his-message

"Here are the president’s exact words to Jon Evans of North Carolina’s WECT:

“Well they'll go out and they'll vote, and they're going to have to go and check their vote by going to the poll and voting that way, because if it tabulates, then they won't be able to do that. So, let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote so that's the way it is. And that's what they should do.”

So the president tells them to mail in their vote like being told by their herders then go to the polls and try to vote again and check and see if their mail in vote has been accounted for?

if the " mail it in system" works like it should then none of them will be able to vote twice.....right?

Or if it doesn't work like it should then there is a chance someone's second vote will be exposed as fraudulent when they try it in person......is that what you are nervous about?

Great, so is everyone else.....sounds like we are making progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It's ok Klem......I'm wrong every now and again too.

BBQboy, It’s the same hypocrisy double standard like when Klem pointed out my “Blake rape” mistruth --- but yet Klem didn’t point out mcarter’s two mistruth’s about Rittenhouse. But you already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So the president tells them to mail in their vote like being told by their herders then go to the polls and try to vote again and check and see if their mail in vote has been accounted for?

if the " mail it in system" works like it should then none of them will be able to vote twice.....right?

Or if it doesn't work like it should then there is a chance someone's second vote will be exposed as fraudulent when they try it in person......is that what you are nervous about?

Great, so is everyone else.....sounds like we are making progress.
    Simple ideas seem to confound the anti-Trump crowd!

------ gary hart and his affair. of course it appears he was just ahead of his time now that morality and character are no longer a prerequisite to be elected as the leader of our country.
    You’re talking about Bill Clinton, right?

You know its your fault the Trump got elected and is in office. Right? You know that don’t you? If you would have had an electable candidate, electoral college wise, they would have beaten Trump. Instead you had Hillary, and now your still mad about it, almost four years later. Now your Team has Sleepy Joe. People like you just don’t get how all of this works, but want to b!tch about it constantly, like that will change anything. Keep protesting, rioting and looting, that’ll work. Anarchist at it best.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Simple ideas seem to confound the anti-Trump crowd!
    You would think simpletons would actually like simple.........go figure?

Got a feeling that there are going to be more votes than there are registered voters.

Dems are stating that they are going to take this election by any means!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!