Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

It was unnecessary with Gardner......32 could have passed him in reverse.......ridiculous to drive through him.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    looked to me like Bobby was completely out of the gas when he initially made contact with gardener. The only part i didn't understand is why Bobby decided to go under him but that being said i don't know what gardener was doing the prior to Bobby catching him
    I agree about pierce being out of the gas, every driver out there said it was very slick, one little tap and around you go...but the same few 4m faithful Pierce haters will say he drove right thru him. My thinking about Booby going under him was that gardner was all over, hard to tell where he was going and like i said, It was very slick

Pierce vs Terbo
    Pierce vs Feger
    Pierce vs Gardener

Anyone starting to see a pattern?
    Last edited by 4Barrel; 09-05-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Barrel View Post
    Pierce vs Terbo
    Pierce vs Feger
    Pierce vs Gardener

Anyone starting to see a pattern?
    Conspiracy theories lmao!!!

Pierce and Feger was all Feger. Last I checked they don't have mirrors. It's the job of the car behind to make the pass, not have the leader move over. Feger could have easily doored 32 but didn't. Pierce dumped gardner. Nobody can dispute that. Looked like Babb got into Unzickers left rear and cut his tire down. Will there be 4 pages on that too?

Wait --Pierce vs BabbPierce vs MelvinPierce vs WisserPierce vs SchmidtI'm sure there's plenty of others as well

Quote Originally Posted by PAbigbear View Post
    Pierce and Feger was all Feger. Last I checked they don't have mirrors. It's the job of the car behind to make the pass, not have the leader move over. Feger could have easily doored 32 but didn't. Pierce dumped gardner. Nobody can dispute that. Looked like Babb got into Unzickers left rear and cut his tire down. Will there be 4 pages on that too?
    There would be if Babb had been wrecking numerous people like Pierce has.

I don't understand all this clatter about contact racing ? Old Dale Earnhardt made a living out of it in a type of car with great visibility and even a rear view mirror and the fans loved it . They ate it up ! !

SOME fans loved Dale Sr. SOME did NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I don't understand all this clatter about contact racing ? Old Dale Earnhardt made a living out of it in a type of car with great visibility and even a rear view mirror and the fans loved it . They ate it up ! !
    So you're in agreement bobby makes "contact" with others to take them out in order to win? Cool!! Most of the bobby bunch can't man up to that factoid...

Ole bobby tried to take out Feger Friday night too on the last laps but missed lmao. He looked like a fool dragging his right rear around... real classy.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    So you're in agreement bobby makes "contact" with others to take them out in order to win? Cool!! Most of the bobby bunch can't man up to that factoid...
    Hook, line and sinker
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Well... Look out Eldora... Bobby has a new car & it is kicking A$$ and putting a hurting on the rest of the field. The Tall Cool One has found something in this car named Lucky. The man behind the curtains has went to work during his time off. And is ready to tame the Big E... Smile...

I think the level of talent and equipment will probably be stronger at Eldora rather than at FC and FALS for a MARS race. lol
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I think the level of talent and equipment will probably be stronger at Eldora rather than at FC and FALS for a MARS race. lol
    This is true... But, the first night out in this car he was getting ready to put Babb & Moyer a lap down before the yellow came out. I know... He was just cherry picking again. Lol

all of the experts on this post have proven they don't know (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).guess who won FALS.