Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Pierce/Feger contact...

Looks like Bobby used him up a little... when is the 32 ever going to stop driving through people?

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    Looks like Bobby used him up a little... when is the 32 ever going to stop driving through people?
    Yes, Pierce most certainly did. Surprised they didn't give Feger his spot back.

Feger should go over there on a 4 wheeler and ram Pierce's car while it's on stands.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

That would show that Feger stooped to there level of Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    Yes, Pierce most certainly did. Surprised they didn't give Feger his spot back.
    watched the video, he did that one on his own, racing deal

Why is anyone suprised that BP used someone up in a corner ?

It is called racing. We don’t want F1 rules in late model racing.

I agree with that on the rules, drivers just need to police it themselves on the track under race conditions.

Thumbs up

Rajflyboy

You don’t want driver going out there in the track and driving like Rambo either. Some where some day some fellow drivers and teams will get tired of getting walled or used up and some one will take in upon them selves to pay him back in a big way and this forum will go nuts.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

I fell asleep by feature time and missed it with feger,but I can say with certainty that the slider/crossover/split the middle move that Bobby used to win his heat race was absolutely awesome.

That's how you do it folks.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

How does the leader of a race. "Use"sombody up getting into the first corner on a Delaware style restart. I'm a feger fan but that was a racing deal. I don't think feger was quite their yet so Bobby may not of heard him but even if he did. Weather you like being race that way or not the leader has the right to go where ever he wants. If you can't get next to him and force him to have to alter his line sorry about your luck.

Not a Pierce fan at all and I think he gets away with a ton of dirty moves but this wasn't even close to being one of them. Feger would have had to take them both out to make that line work going into one, his only chance was Pierce going to the top and that wasn't going to happen on that track.

I actually think you do see a lot of respect for equipment in late models (because a lot of drivers work on the cars themselves). They know the result of a wreck and the pressure it puts on the crew.

LOL at this thread. The Pierce obsession continues. The reason dirt late model racing is the best racing is, the cars can, and regularly do, make contact. That's why it is and always will be better than sprint car racing or any other form of open wheel racing. Without the chance of contact, it's just not the same sport. Some fans are so ate up with hating on the Pierces, they've lost site of what makes the sport so great. Snowflake Syndrome has invaded 4m lol.

Bobby Pierce had a bagel w/ cream cheese for breakfast this morning.

Ruben was interviewing him while he ate, and said that he looked HIGH, WIDE, and HANDSOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I actually think you do see a lot of respect for equipment in late models (because a lot of drivers work on the cars themselves). They know the result of a wreck and the pressure it puts on the crew.
    Well, there’s the drivers that work on the cars themselves and then there’s the drivers that tear stuff up and watch the crew fix carnage. When you never have to clean up the mess, it makes you not care what kind of mess you make.

Pierce would get the benefit of the doubt if he wasn’t pierce lol I just would like to know what Jason said about it
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    LOL at this thread. The Pierce obsession continues. The reason dirt late model racing is the best racing is, the cars can, and regularly do, make contact. That's why it is and always will be better than sprint car racing or any other form of open wheel racing. Without the chance of contact, it's just not the same sport. Some fans are so ate up with hating on the Pierces, they've lost site of what makes the sport so great. Snowflake Syndrome has invaded 4m lol.
    Snowflakes syndrome, you add the syndrome to try make it your "own". Either way not dam soul is a snowflake. For words like that is pathetic ignorance to uae twoards other PEOPLE. Ignorance like proves to me ignorant dumbed tf down fools actually do think they are somekind better than whom you are directing your childish ignorance at! "Snowflake" grrr ignorant fools ........

Fans have gotten soft. Back in the old days, when MEN were in this sport, they had those steel bodies and they hammered them back out. they leaned on each other, banged against one another and the fans in the stands loved it. Thats why the stands were full. Now days the bodies are made of flimsy aluminum and if you drive by too fast the wind will ripple it for you. Heaven forbid if ANY contact is made. The fans wont have none of that! Lets not turn this into boring nascrap. Not everytime someone bangs or rubs or even spins somebody is it dirty. But thats where we go.

I was watching the race live. That track was as slick as ice. Feger drove in to hot, deep and spun. How does the leader off a restart "use someone up"?