Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What happened? Oh, that's right... Feger spun himself out on a restart. Oops... Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    I was watching the race live. That track was as slick as ice. Feger drove in to hot, deep and spun. How does the leader off a restart "use someone up"?
    It's Bobby. If he was anywhere in the vicinity, the nut huggers get excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    How does the leader of a race. "Use"sombody up getting into the first corner on a Delaware style restart. I'm a feger fan but that was a racing deal. I don't think feger was quite their yet so Bobby may not of heard him but even if he did. Weather you like being race that way or not the leader has the right to go where ever he wants. If you can't get next to him and force him to have to alter his line sorry about your luck.
    You summed it up pretty well. That's kind of my take as well. Booby did chop him off, but if I was the leader going into 1,I would of done the same thing. Hated it for Jason but that's a racing deal.
    8/13/16

IMO Bobby knew Feger was there down the front stretch. The tire was right there. Pierce chopped him off and made contact. Feger's options were take out Bobby and himself or not. Chances are if Feger did it to Pierce. Pierce gets his spot back or has a hissy fit on the track. That's the part that pi$$es me off.

Feger drove under him late Bobby probably didnt know he was their. That was just a racing deal. Now Bobby did drive through Bob Gardner when lapping him.

Quote Originally Posted by 88racing View Post
    Feger drove under him late Bobby probably didnt know he was their. That was just a racing deal. Now Bobby did drive through Bob Gardner when lapping him.
    Agree here. If a thread was gonna be started about someone getting "Pierced" I thought it would be when he needlessly spun Gardner............... One helluva pass by Pierce splitting 2 cars in his heat race though.

Anyone know where Shirley was last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Agree here. If a thread was gonna be started about someone getting "Pierced" I thought it would be when he needlessly spun Gardner............... One helluva pass by Pierce splitting 2 cars in his heat race though. Anyone know where Shirley was last night?
    shirley blew up in hot laps. went home to change motors for tonight. i imagine everything is wore out after summernationals.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    shirley blew up in hot laps. went home to change motors for tonight. i imagine everything is wore out after summernationals.
    He also blew out 2 trailer tires on the way to FC... so all around a horrible day for Shirley

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Agree here. If a thread was gonna be started about someone getting "Pierced" I thought it would be when he needlessly spun Gardner............... One helluva pass by Pierce splitting 2 cars in his heat race though.

Anyone know where Shirley was last night?
    First of all, on these Illinois bullring tracks, a lot of times you have to lean on a lapped car to pass them. That’s just good, aggressive racing. That’s the kind of racing I pay to see.

Shirley had motor issues in hot laps. He loaded up and left.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    Snowflakes syndrome, you add the syndrome to try make it your "own". Either way not dam soul is a snowflake. For words like that is pathetic ignorance to uae twoards other PEOPLE. Ignorance like proves to me ignorant dumbed tf down fools actually do think they are somekind better than whom you are directing your childish ignorance at! "Snowflake" grrr ignorant fools ........
    I apologize for using the term “Snowflake”. I didn’t mean to offend anyone. I thought it was commonly used in today’s lexicon. I’m only here to talk racing. As for “syndrome “, I thought that was common lexicon also. My bad.

No need to apologize to that nut. He should be apologizing for his acid trip posting in the tailgate section. 
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    No need to apologize to that nut. He should be apologizing for his acid trip posting in the tailgate section. 
    He just plumb creeps you out don't he? 👀

Snowflake is the “cool” term old men think they’re using nowadays.

I always liked Suzy Snowflake myself...

She was cool!

TerryM

First of all, on these Illinois bullring tracks, a lot of times you have to lean on a lapped car to pass them. That’s just good, aggressive racing. That’s the kind of racing I pay to see.

I'm always ok for a tutorial but need to mention Fairbury is my home track and have been to Farmer City, Kankakee and LaSalle more times than I can count nearing 20 yrs. Have seen a lot of passes on bullrings and a lot of reckless spin outs.

My point is the Fegar thing IMO was a racing deal but coming up to lap Gardner in his first attempt on a multi grooved surface and bump him going into a turn thereby spinning him out was needless. .......Locked down track, trying to pass for a lap or more and the slower guy won't get out of the way by all means move him out but that's not what the "pass" of Gardner was.

Watched the 2019 Silver Dollar race this week. Pierce won but McReadie and others gave the kid a rough ride, blocking, bumping, pinching much of the race. Kid gets into victory lane and immediately starts firing on a bunch of drivers who never race him clean. This goes on for awhile even when they get to talking about the racin he comes back to not being raced clean and he sure wasn't this race IMO.

Love watching the kid race but since I started subscribing to DoD, LORTV and Dirtvision the last 3 months I see Pierce differently as I've seen a ton of him. Kid races hard and up to and over the edge often, is a helluva wheelman, is good for the fan, but IMO anything he gets I see him as having coming........ Loved seeing McReadie make his life miserable in that race. Seems the seasoned vets are most offended by the kid and that's reasonable.

Pierce is a GREAT young racer and kicked butt last night. You Pierce haters are simply to be laughed at. I knew after I watched the race that the haters would blame him for Feger, as was said, going in hot and spinning himself out. You haters should find some legit things to talk about. It is like the way the media treats the President. Pretty soon people just tune you out. The ignorant hate is just pitiful

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Pierce is a GREAT young racer and kicked butt last night. You Pierce haters are simply to be laughed at. I knew after I watched the race that the haters would blame him for Feger, as was said, going in hot and spinning himself out. You haters should find some legit things to talk about. It is like the way the media treats the President. Pretty soon people just tune you out. The ignorant hate is just pitiful
    Funny how you're always "tuned" right into the "hate", mate... Lol at you on this one you Tony loving laughing guy you... hahahahahaha

Just for the record, you need to get some kind of life. It seems all you do is sit behind your keyboard all day and post nonsense.

A snowflake calling out snowflakes, lol.

The Gardner deal was no more a racing deal than was the head on head turbo deal.....Bobby drove through the 4 and didn't need too.Bobby had everyone covered last night.

I rarely get noisy and overly excited watching sports on television but the pass ,slider, whatever you want to call it 32 made in his heat was a thing of beauty......my wife came running down the hallway wondering what the hell all the hollering and holy sh!ts were about.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    What happened? Oh, that's right... Feger spun himself out on a restart. Oops... Carry on...
    Did you spill a que shoe in your eyes Wild Bill? Granted feger could have done things differently but he sure didn't just spin out on his own.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????