Default Pierce Platinum Chassis

Looks like old Bob built a new fast car right out of the gate. Who besides Bobby and Unzicker even run Pierce DLM's? I know at one time they were building a ton of Modifieds? is that still the case, or do they now only build a handful of late models each year?

Jason Miller runs a Pierce car

Eric Smith.. Bloomington, Ill.. Won last week or the week before at Farmer City... Pierce Platinum Chassis...

Rocket copy, why wouldn't he be fast.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    He wasn't fast in the Dunn/Benson Rocket.

Because old man Bob wasn't making the calls in the Dunn Benson ride. I'm sure he tweaked the xr-1 bUT he was supposedly selling them.

Because old man Bob wasn't making the calls in the Dunn Benson ride. I'm sure he tweaked the xr-1 bUT he was supposedly selling them.
    Bob was also the crew cheif on the Doug Benson ride. For the first few months he was labeled a consultant but by the time May rolled around he was most Definatly calling the shots

yea, they jigged a rocket car to build their own, but sold their rocket chassis bent rather than fixing them first. Makes sense.

We have the new 2020. There isn't anything rocket about it other than being stiffer and the halo being taller. Literally everything from our 2012 is the same and will bolt on. All 4 bar mounts, front end.... everything.

Why would they want to copy a car that Bobby couldnt drive?? he was mediocre to say the least. The Pierce car was built for him based on his feedback to his dad. Every time he gets out of the car he gives feedback and his dad makes the car do what bobby wants. naturally he will be faster in that car. And if you want to be fast in a Pierce car you almost got to drive it like Bobby. JMO.

I guess nobody read were I said he tweaked it. You huggers really need to read.

I guess nobody read were I said he tweaked it. You huggers really need to read.
    It's a rocket copy undone to not be a Rocket? Got it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I don't care if it's built off a John Deere riding mower platform...the kid looks fast & comfortable in it.

I'll continue to not care much for how they go about some of their business, but that doesn't change the fact that the kid can drive, and Dad knows to build and adjust a fast racecar that fits his son's ability.