Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

^^^How much rights does he still have to those merchandise sales?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

If he wanted to make money fast. He’d actually do a real throwback to the 18 with flames and sell T-shirts. Not that terrible number they slapped on the side of his regular car and made it out to be like the 18 during the BW days during the DTWC a few years back.

King1 , tony is doing just fine right now without bloomer , i dont think he (TNT) needs him.....

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    King1 , tony is doing just fine right now without bloomer , i dont think he (TNT) needs him.....
    No no, don’t mistake What I said in that way. I meant that in a “insert chassis company name here” kind of way. I’m sure he would try to doop someone into that concept to sell more cars, Kinda like the old black magic warrior. Or the rekindling of his relationship with custom race engines.

Mastersbilt_racer, I’m not sure how much he still has “rights” to considering Arizona is the only place to do Bloomquist stuff and there’s no Bloomquist owned souvenir trailer anymore.
    But I’m sure he still pockets a good pile of money from it. Not as much as he did when his mom and wife were running the deal themselves.

One thing is for sure. You’ll see more bloomquist shirts in the stands 20 years after he retires than you will Donnie Moran, Freddy Smith, and Steve Francis combined. And someone will profit from the name for a very long time, as long as DLM racing is still a thing.

There are so many talented young racers now .. I would not count on it. Times have changed.