Default Kankakee speedway!!!

FIRST off id like to say thank you to TOM SMITH for giving is a plave to do what we all love to do is race so thank you TOM SMITH....NEXT a guy that dont get enough credit for all his hard work is DAVE WHINNINGTON.... So please everyone lets all thank dave for all his hard work...This man works a full time job and takes care of the track grooming...Every week the track is great very racie and smooth...So please everyone let thank the man for all his hard work he deserves it....THANK YOU SO MUCH DAVE WHINNINGTON....

So are you on or off of your meds?

This is what he had to say when he was off his meds, back in june:

Mr TOM SMITH i hope u read this u no good pieace of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) i wish u whould show up monday so we can meet and bring that little weasel dave whinnington with u too and that wanna be security guard with too....

Here's another enlightening comment from the high profile lawyer on June 11th. I guess he drank the Kankakee Kool-aid!

I just heard that kankakee is not opening at all this year so i guess i will get my 2 cars setup for farmer city...Good excuse for tom smith to bail just like Doug judy they could pass as brothers not just in looks but at (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing people too leave tom smith lets all boycott tom smith out of kankakee...Lets see dave whinnington take it over he does all the work anyway he bust his ass and has a full time job....BOYCOTT TOM SMITH!!!!!

And one on June 12th.