Default Kankakee speedway dirty driver. "torin mettile"

Well i just dont know what to say but TORIN METTILE your a very dirty driver thats the only way u can win what a shame..Poor CHASE OSTERHOFF led the whole race and comeing to the checkerd u had to run him dirty to win...The kid ran u clean every lap but u knew u couldnt beat him so u had to door check him...Chase osterhoff good race buddy u ran a good clean smooth race in my eyes u still won buddy...Just remember him next week remember what tom smith always says in his driver meeting race people how u wanna be raced...So text week if ur running 2nd and dummy is leading race him like he did u buddy....Torrin ur lucky people were stopping me cause i was coming to smack ur little fat ass....Anyway im proud of u chase u ran a good race....

I heard Mettile got disqualified for something....not for his driving. Either way Chase won.

Good chase deserves to win the kid can drive and he never drives dirty but people wanna race him dirty cause he a kid...God job chase #130

the guys name is literally "Torn Metal"

Lol, an Illinois State Trooper being held back from kicking someones ass by race fans? Seems legit...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Lol, an Illinois State Trooper being held back from kicking someones ass by race fans? Seems legit...
    The lawyer in him advised him not to.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    The lawyer in him advised him not to.
    That would be pretty dam convenient...