Default Super nationals?

What days do you have to be at Boone if you are a modified driver to be able to race in the big race Saturday?

What about the fans, are they allowed to attend?

Modified racers can qualify Wed , Thursday , or Friday to earn a place in the Saturday Feature. There are last chance races on Saturday for the non qualified modified racers. One year Ricky Thornton, jr showed up on Saturday and tried hard to make the feature through the last chance race by starting last and put on quite a show.
    Fans should be allowed to come the last I heard.

I have been told that there may be some social distancing implemented in the grandstand.

I'm going this year for the first time since there is no World 100. From what I've see the grandstands will be at 50% capacity between 2,000 & 4,000 fans. I going to get pit passes and watch from the cat walk if I can.

Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

The Boone Format, is real simple Each night the top 4 from both A qualifiers go to the Big Dance. Wednesday Sets the inside Row, Thursday the Middle Row, and Friday the Outside. Saturday is LCQ Heats and and LCQ Features to make the final 9 starters to go 3 wide 11 rows deep for 40 Laps.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I'm going this year for the first time since there is no World 100. From what I've see the grandstands will be at 50% capacity between 2,000 & 4,000 fans. I going to get pit passes and watch from the cat walk if I can.
    This will be the first time I haven't gone in about 15 years. My family and I always get pit passes, and we sit in the stands for heats here and there and for all four features Saturday night. We always just go up on Friday and watch Friday and Saturday. There's basically a place to watch the race on every part of the track, so you can't go wrong with the catwalk. I heard something about limited space in the catwalk so hopefully that doesn't interfere with you. Friday and Saturday combined are usually around 20 hours of racing. Hope you have a good time and I hope the weather cooperates! Last year they had to cut some races and they had to run the modified big dance in pieces. Luckily they do have a track drier lol

Well , it has not been very warm in Boone and rained for two days. Thursday was the day to run the Wednesday and Thursday program for the modifieds because of the all day rain on Wed. I don't know if they are still trying to complete Thursday program. Probably still racing as I post. Long day for racers and IMCA officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    Well , it has not been very warm in Boone and rained for two days. Thursday was the day to run the Wednesday and Thursday program for the modifieds because of the all day rain on Wed. I don't know if they are still trying to complete Thursday program. Probably still racing as I post. Long day for racers and IMCA officials.
    Well it's been a mess at Boone, now if they can't race Today Friday Night, its multiple shows on Saturday and then Championship Day moves to Sunday AM.

Anything happening at Boone Speedway ? What is the schedule for Saturday ?