Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Enjoyed the show. Had a great time. Always worth the 10 hr drive. Big shout out to Gunner for setting me up with great seats. Love FALS. I’ll be back next year for the PDC.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Two wins and a second for Bobby without Big Bob. Maybe leave him home this weekend.

Bobby is a great driver and a class act. He will be around for a long time and will only get better. May be the young gun that breaks alot of records and the next 30 years is Bobby's to take. Sit back and watch whats going to happen. He better build a bigger room on his house for his trophies and checks. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    Bobby is a great driver and a class act. He will be around for a long time and will only get better. May be the young gun that breaks alot of records and the next 30 years is Bobby's to take. Sit back and watch whats going to happen. He better build a bigger room on his house for his trophies and checks. LOL
    I'm guessing you're thinking old bob is immortal and will be here as he is 30 years from now? 😂

The kid hasn't found the light switch for the shop yet, how's he gonna find it in another bigger room? Hahahahaha
    Last edited by BloomerWon; 09-07-2020 at 03:04 PM.

BLOOMER WON, Just kills you when he wins.have you ever been to a real dirt track race in your life? you sound very stupid in all your post, that's why i ask.

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    BLOOMER WON, Just kills you when he wins.have you ever been to a real dirt track race in your life? you sound very stupid in all your post, that's why i ask.
    You know what sounds more stupid? You reading all the stupid posts... hahahahahaha

Do I go to real tracks? I assumed they were real. Are there fake ones?

How do you figure that he is sounding stupid ?

He came to a meet and greet at FALS once. Every one ran off like a bunch of scalded dogs.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    He came to a meet and greet at FALS once. Every one ran off like a bunch of scalded dogs.
    It's lonely at the top. Being 4m's most popular celebrity isn't what it's all cracked up to be. Folks tend to shy away from those who are famous...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    It's lonely at the top. Being 4m's most popular celebrity isn't what it's all cracked up to be. Folks tend to shy away from those who are famous...
    Now we know why you hate pierce so much. He's famous and you cant stand it. "He's worth the price of admission"

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    How do you figure that he is sounding stupid ?
    He's probably got me mixed up with another member who I impersonate on here. Not mentioning any names but that dude, I swear, must practice 24 7 on sounding stupid! Nobody can be that dumb naturally, right richie? Hahahahaha

Masterbuilt Chassis rock 👍

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Now we know why you hate pierce so much. He's famous and you cant stand it. "He's worth the price of admission"
    Oh good lort! Where in the heck did you come up with all this silliness? Lmao, You bobby boys are the haters here... You hate it when the truth is told that lil bobby is dirty...

Thanks though, for recognizing my fame here. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Now you know why I hate pierce so much. He's famous and I cant stand it. "He's not worth the price of admission"
    That's deep bro'
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    That's deep bro'
    So much so that the perspective of looking at the world through his navel has obstructed his vision...

Seems to be a fad with the bobby bunch. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Masterbuilt Chassis rock 
    If you're gonna be a pr guy for a chassis?... You might (only a suggestion here now) want to get the proper spelling of said chassis ?...

Guys are tired of bobby beating and banging into them. It's better to just let him get out front and save their stuff... He can't win otherwise.