Default Dohm wins at Beckley

Pitted for tire change about half way and took the lead from Terbo on lap 84
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Heck of a show between Dohm and Terbo. Dohm has Beckley figured out for sure but TErb was the show. 4-5 divebomb sliders and never touched and zach never flinched. Had the crowd on the edge of the seats

The announcer should be fired, how the hell can he not know Chase Junghans name. He called him Chase Jenkins all night. I can’t believe nobody in the booth corrected him. Dumbass

I don’t think they keep up with the national scene much. They also said that Billy Mayer jr would be there.

Must be why someone tweeted him the other day asking because there were "rumors" of him being there.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Probably one of the better races of the year when you consider Dohm and Terbo ran 40 laps side by side and never touched. Also the first half of the race where Junghans, Erb, and English were running with their right rear quarter panels over the wall was pretty sweet. The people that run the show at Beckley seem to be pretty clueless, but man that track races good when it slicks off a little. It’s a sleeper track surface and configuration, best in the state in my opinion

Better than Tyler County and Ohio Valley?

Drop shock,

WV has its share of good racing tracks, but I agree, Beckley is pretty well up there.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Used to really enjoy Tyler County but with how these new car are with aero it’s hurt the racing there in my opinion, also it used to really slick off and race good but the surface is too dirty to move around now the times I’ve been. The valley is good about half the times I’ve been there recently, just a little too to dominant and a slide job fest for my liking. Even I-77 can be a really raced place when not a cornfield. A lot of the places just need consistency

I agree with dropshock. Beckley has the best surface ive seen in a while. The fast 6 was an unbelievable heat and the the feature had great moments. The new owner is a good ole country boy that owns excavation business and does wonderful things with the surface. Staff are also good people but just look totally green. New mgmt and or experience gain and Beckley could be back. Place was packed

I liked terbos Feger shirt in his interview

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    I liked terbos Feger shirt in his interview
    Saw that also. lol.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I to was impressed with how it raced. Really cool place. Hope he makes it work.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I to was impressed with how it raced. Really cool place. Hope he makes it work.
    Good to see you back on here man! I like the new signature!! 😎"