Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Floracing purchased DoD several months ago. That is why you received a bill from them.

I think I already paid 150 this year to dod ? Im not sure but I think Ive been billed twice ...once by dod & now by flo ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

FloSports Support via 90bwshiudkwz.1n-1bndnuas.na116.bnc.salesforce.com
    12:25 PM (9 minutes ago)
    to me

Hi Bob,

The DoD/Flo access began in August. Your FloRacing subscription was started January 22 of this year. It will expire a year from that date. Moving forward you will not be billed for this as your DirtonDirt will include your FloRacing access. It will not renew until September 15, 2021.

Hopefully this clears things up a bit for you. The only way to get DoD is with a DoD subscription at this time as well, so this is an added benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    FloSports Support via 90bwshiudkwz.1n-1bndnuas.na116.bnc.salesforce.com
    12:25 PM (9 minutes ago)
    to me

Hi Bob,

The DoD/Flo access began in August. Your FloRacing subscription was started January 22 of this year. It will expire a year from that date. Moving forward you will not be billed for this as your DirtonDirt will include your FloRacing access. It will not renew until September 15, 2021.

Hopefully this clears things up a bit for you. The only way to get DoD is with a DoD subscription at this time as well, so this is an added benefit.
    So were you actually billed twice?

The way I read this is I paid floracing in jan 22 .... I'm guessing this was an oversight since my dod subscription should have got me full access .... Now dod sub ran out ....

Based on that reply from Flo, it appears you subscribed to Flo in January and then today you re-subscribed (automatically) to DoD since you were a yearly subscriber. I would ask them to reverse the charge or better yet, just refund you a pro-rated amount on your January Flo sub so you can now access both Flo and DoD with a DoD subscription. You were technically billed by Flo (they do this now that they own DoD) but it was for a DoD subscription.

I will say they really need to get this subscription situation under control. Right now it is so f'ed up it's no surprise people don't know what is going on. You can subscribe to Flo (and not get access to DoD), but if you subscribe to DoD, you get all-access Flo. You can't subscribe monthly to FloRacing but you can subscribe monthly to FloGymnastics and get FloRacing!

When this merger/acqusition first took place, they were outright lying to people about monthly subscriptions. They probably should have had a plan in place long before messing with subscriptions. They are manually doing a lot of work in the background and still don't have it functioning properly. It's a shame because otherwise FlorRacing is the best thing to happen to dirt racing!

well I need to talk to someone with floracing..They are sending me these robot passwords right now and they are not working.....IF someone has a direct email to Patrick who I talked to before or someone else that can help me I would truly appreciate it.