Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I saw that Austin drove for snow brothers racing a little bit.....didn't realize that.

Any chance you've got any epj/snow brothers car pics laying around? Wouldn't mind checking them out if available.
    Theres one floating around FB of his original 1993 car that he hit the wall at GIS and destroyed it (our first shot at a Havatampa race)!

I wish there was some pics of the 1994 car that he finished 4th at GIS in our second Havatampa race!

I just noticed Kirkpatrick this year ZERO 25, ...........about 2 or 3 months ago we had a discussion on her about the looks of his car at a race I was at Cherokee. I thought his car looked different than all the rest. Then, when it was said he built the car his self, it all made sense to me. Good for someone doing something on their own. How cool is that.

Hitmanracingsuspension.com

Yep, he 's a pretty good dude.

Even though his family is well off, they havent spoiled him and made him earn his way!

Creativity in racing. What an awesome concept 👍👍👍

So tell me this for real Zero25...He won that race at Cherokee with a Kirkpatrick....................................... .................................................. .car?

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    So tell me this for real Zero25...He won that race at Cherokee with a Kirkpatrick....................................... .................................................. .car?
    Im sure its a collaboration of ideas from several cars.

He's been to Snow Bros many times and seen their jig plus when Trey was at JRI he built shocks for some of the top teams!

OK man, thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Yep, he 's a pretty good dude.

Even though his family is well off, they havent spoiled him and made him earn his way!
    That's normally always a recipe for success.....good for him and them.

I'll keep supporting them a bottle of sweet sauce at a time from SAMs club, it's a cool story.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Im sure its a collaboration of ideas from several cars. He's been to Snow Bros many times and seen their jig plus when Trey was at JRI he built shocks for some of the top teams!
    Lol yeah I’m sure a NASA engineer copied the snow brothers

Unhappy

Im sure its a collaboration of ideas from several cars.

He's been to Snow Bros many times and seen their jig plus when Trey was at JRI he built shocks for some of the top teams!
    This is the closest I have seen anywhere to the real truth. Definitely pretty much a snow brothers copy with the exception of the center section which is a carbon monocoque painted to look exactly like normal interior tin. How do I know this? You would be really, really surprised what type of accurate information you can overhear at the bar of your local Sonny's bbq.
    Last edited by zerolm; 09-09-2020 at 05:20 AM.

didnt someone say he didnt even have a chassis jig and built it oN a concrete floor back in florida a few years back was the tale if I REMEMBER CORRECTLY..

Alot of it is the motor it had a good power band the peaked out before the end on the straight and he would get right back on the gas , some motors go off down into the corner like a run away freight train...good ole speed51 must have had the mic right next to the track...

Quote Originally Posted by crownman25 View Post
    Alot of it is the motor it had a good power band the peaked out before the end on the straight and he would get right back on the gas , some motors go off down into the corner like a run away freight train...good ole speed51 must have had the mic right next to the track...
    I kindly have to disagree.That was handling 101.That car was made fast in the garage through hard work not just throwing a engine in it.

I’ve watched many many races this yearNo one has drove thru turns like Kirkpatrick did at the ClashPretty impressive

Lol yeah I’m sure a NASA engineer copied the snow brothers

Ummmmm, their latest version is copied from a Longhorn and has been to Zeta's for some fine tuning!

Give the guy some credit Every chassis had copied in some sort of matter. Not totally to spec but ideas of the chassis etc I’m sure the bloomer chassis was sort copied like a warrior chassis etc

@zero25 WOW! Glad they copied the same car warrior, black diamond, rocket, club 29, Moyer and everyone else copied! Should be a real standout success!

Good motor, you bet. But that was a handling clinic.

I wonder if $100K would buy that chassis? $200K?

I’ve never seen a fast cornering car with so little lean.