Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

googled this guy....found some pics of the side of the car, without skin, that shows how the rear is set up..IM no technical person but it sure looks different then the other guys setups. (Fayetteville 2019) Might just be the hardware....?

I'm watching just to see how he does tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by racerx99 View Post
    googled this guy....found some pics of the side of the car, without skin, that shows how the rear is set up..IM no technical person but it sure looks different then the other guys setups. (Fayetteville 2019) Might just be the hardware....?
    Where was that at, would like to see it?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Was 5th in hotlaps pretty close to the top. Top ten in Group A qualifying. I think 7th. Can't remember.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

He has shirts and hats at his hauler. AK Racing. They say....Why would you pay to play when you can change the game. I like his enthusiasm and his mysterious chassis. Somebody trying to shake things up a bit and step up the game. I applaud this guy and his crew for going for it 👍

He started fourth in second heat and finished 6th

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Was 5th in hotlaps pretty close to the top. Top ten in Group A qualifying. I think 7th. Can't remember.
    I’m pretty sure he qualified eighth in group a. He started 4th in second heat

Kirkpatrick finished 5th in b main 1 Top 3 only transfer

Sometimes with new prototype race cars, there are inherent issues or part problems. Last night there was a major unforeseen problem with a part. The crew is working feverishly to beat on, torque, manipulate and anything else they can think to do so to fix the nut behind the wheel and will make sure said nut wears his jock strap so he doesn't step on his. . . Well you get the idea.

AK commander
    Last edited by Nobody; 10-03-2020 at 03:22 AM.

The nut behind the wheel, although he took no credit at all for winning at Cherokee a month ago, can get the job done. To beat Overton at any track, much less at Cherokee, is quite a task, and the nut behind the wheel can't be too loose if he can get that job done. Even if he gets it done just once.

Austin said he changed the setup in the car from when he won at Cherokee, trying to make it faster. The car was bouncing in the corners. He said that he is going to put in back to where it was. I can tell you that Casey Shuman and another WoO official were looking under the car, specifically, on the left rear and were there for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Sometimes with new prototype race cars, there are inherent issues or part problems. Last night there was a major unforeseen problem with a part. The crew is working feverishly to beat on, torque, manipulate and anything else they can think to do so to fix the nut behind the wheel and will make sure said nut wears his jock strap so he doesn't step on his. . . Well you get the idea.

AK commander
    Sometimes you feel like a nut , sometimes you don't......eat you a mounds candy bar and go kick their azz.

One of the coolest stories in dlm racing in a long time.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Does anyone know if Kirkpatrick will race at Cherokee again tonight or going to 411?