Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 95
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    652

    Default

    I wonder if $100K would buy that chassis? $200K?

    Iíve never seen a fast cornering car with so little lean.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Truth or Consequences New Mexico
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    Maybe Cody and Bloomers could hire him.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Not for sale, least til this happens

    Last edited by billetbirdcage; 09-10-2020 at 03:35 PM.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burke1118 View Post
    @zero25 WOW! Glad they copied the same car warrior, black diamond, rocket, club 29, Moyer and everyone else copied! Should be a real standout success!

    Musta been a heckuva copy, that no one else has!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Where is this car and driver now? Has he raced since this win? Would love to see him at Cherokee for the WoO.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gaffney, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Mudcat that was what i was about to ask. Surely he has been racing with some of the other series that are around ill do some digging and see what i can come up with

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    1,422

    Default

    He was scheduled to be at Magnolia this past weekend until they rained out. I imagine he will be at Cherokee on Friday.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    Mudcat that was what i was about to ask. Surely he has been racing with some of the other series that are around ill do some digging and see what i can come up with
    He hasn't raced since Cherokee

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gaffney, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    I have looked through the series that run around here Ultimate, Carolina Clash and Southern All Stars and I have only found 3 races he has competed in this year 5-30 @ Cherokee finished 6th, 6-13 Friendship finished 23rd, 9-6 Cherokee and he won that race. I would probably go out on a limb and say he will probably be at Cherokee this weekend but i don't know that to be 100% true

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    @ the track
    Posts
    10,113

    Default

    Wow, this one slipped by me. Just watched video of the race. That was a serious spanking. If every thing he says about the car is true, I gotta agree with ya's. Definitely the top DLM story of the year.
    If he runs a Lucas or WoO event, will they dissect the car piece by piece? WoO surely will discover tainted tires if he wins.
    Feger Racing
    2010 Hell Tour Champion
    2009 UMP Champion

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Gaffney, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    I think that if he was to win a Lucas or Woo race they would dissect that thing and try their very best to find something wrong with it. If they don't then they will dissect it for the other chassis builders to look at maybe

  12. #72

    Default

    I am pretty sure he ran some Lucas shows earlier in the year with it and they asked him to not bring it back to their shows but I could be wrong on that.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Batavia, OH
    Posts
    11,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0cents View Post
    I am pretty sure he ran some Lucas shows earlier in the year with it and they asked him to not bring it back to their shows but I could be wrong on that.
    The car has not been at a Lucas event.
    Droop isn't the problem.

    Arizona Speedway - 2

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    southwestern ohio
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Innovation is awesome... If u say there some carbon fiber anywhere round the chassis build, you know the sanction bodies are gonna get rid off it.... My question just for me..if true carbon fiber used in the construction how does the cost of completed chassis compare to all tube chassis?? (POST#52)
    Last edited by racerx99; 10-01-2020 at 06:12 PM.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    2,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racerx99 View Post
    Innovation is awesome... If u say there some carbon fiber anywhere round the chassis build, you know the sanction bodies are gonna get rid off it.... My question just for me..if true carbon fiber used in the construction how does the cost of completed chassis compare to all tube chassis?? (POST#52)
    👍 innovation makes the dirt late model racing what it has been. I hope sanctioning bodies will continue to allow it.

  16. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    670

    Default

    he ran 2nd at smokey mtn the night before he won gaffney, prolly had the fastest car there.

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Truth or Consequences New Mexico
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GRT32 View Post
    he ran 2nd at smokey mtn the night before he won gaffney, prolly had the fastest car there.
    From 10th on a track that there wasn't much passing on I believe for the most part. Even Marlar was kinda surprised.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

  18. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Macon GA
    Posts
    147

    Default

    According to his FB he will be there tonight........ with the AK Model T. Will be interesting to see if he can back it up

  19. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    If he spanks them, you know for sure the woo-tang clan will say he did not meet benchmark ......should be interesting.

    Would be cool to see him win it by a straightaway.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  20. #80
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Batavia, OH
    Posts
    11,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If he spanks them, you know for sure the woo-tang clan will say he did not meet benchmark ......should be interesting.

    Would be cool to see him win it by a straightaway.
    They may not let it get that far.
    Droop isn't the problem.

    Arizona Speedway - 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.