Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

leadership? you have got to be kidding. look up the definition. this is the most incompetent, divisive president we have ever seen.

covid response? how many lives did he end by "play it down"? and the republican governors that followed him will pay the political price.

"Trump admitted to Woodward on March 19 that he deliberately minimized the danger. 'I wanted to always play it down,' the president said."

It's not often that the poor judgment and incompetence of an American president gets tens of thousands of Americans killed, but he sure managed to do it.

This all gets to his most basic flaw as a political leader: He doesn't believe that anything is ever a real issue, but rather that it's an issue of perception and messaging. Just simply willing problems away, in his mind, is as good as dealing with them in real terms.

not surprising from a silver spoon individual who has never spent a day in the life of the average American.

what is it that you supporters believe he has accomplished that has helped you in any way?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

what is it that you supporters believe he has accomplished that has helped you in any way

Basically........anything he says contrary to you and your kind is right for America! FACT!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    what is it that you supporters believe he has accomplished that has helped you in any way

Basically........anything he says contrary to you and your kind is right for America! FACT!
    that is your response? is it you blindly believe trump's propaganda or have you seen improvement in your life the last four years?

I would love to read of specific examples.

"your kind"

you mean the majority of americans?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

1. My rights as a Christian have been upheld.

2. My business has increased 40%!

3. Every facet of my life has improved under Trump!

4. Anything he says/does against the anti-God Democrats is always the correct response!

"your kind"=anti-God Democrats!

Saw part of Woodward interview on 60 Minutes last night... OUCH, that'll leave a mark.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    leadership? you have got to be kidding. look up the definition. this is the most incompetent, divisive president we have ever seen.

covid response? how many lives did he end by "play it down"? and the republican governors that followed him will pay the political price.

"Trump admitted to Woodward on March 19 that he deliberately minimized the danger. 'I wanted to always play it down,' the president said."

It's not often that the poor judgment and incompetence of an American president gets tens of thousands of Americans killed, but he sure managed to do it.

This all gets to his most basic flaw as a political leader: He doesn't believe that anything is ever a real issue, but rather that it's an issue of perception and messaging. Just simply willing problems away, in his mind, is as good as dealing with them in real terms.

not surprising from a silver spoon individual who has never spent a day in the life of the average American.

what is it that you supporters believe he has accomplished that has helped you in any way?
    Klementine, do you believe that hussein was a much better leader than DJT? If you don't that makes you a shameless scumbag racist, doesn't it?

1. leadership - the only one he is not a leader to is left wing freaks like you , which it doesn't matter if his name was Donald duck after whipping the sh!t out of your poster child HRC , you were gone hate whom ever it was.... 2. covid - if he would have listened to sleepy joe , who called him a racist xenophobe and not stopped people from coming from china with the china virus , there would be millions dead , this also applies to # 1... 3. any leader with any since would try to discourage panic , this is for the good of the whole which you may not be a part of..... 4. statement #2 makes this irrelevant.... 5. he sure willed or military and economy to better shape than its been in in years , maybe ever... 6 . you have gotten confused and made your last statement about qbummer , and your right , obummer was a socially promoted jr. senator from chitcago that never worked a day in his life , the dems used him as a pawn to regain the presidency and thought they had 8 more years wrapped up with crooked hillary , Thank god for DJT.......

hey cirf...

Barack Obama isn't on the ballot this year. neither is your last vote, Hillary Clinton.

try to keep up.

just trying to help old buddy!!! lmao!
    Hiden is an empty suit. Just trying to help you out pahhdnuhh!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

nice try. i don't approve of any lies. apparently you do.

odd.
    Tell us about his lies. Just what are they???

You been TRUMPED!!!!

Yes sir, real leadership. The best sinse Reagan in fact. But you were ordered to resist by the witch and the crooked media. They own you!

that is your response? is it you blindly believe trump's propaganda or have you seen improvement in your life the last four years?

"your kind"

There is no "Trump propaganda" you are under leftist mind control.

"your kind"

As of September 2018

Trump Administration Accomplishments
    SHARE:
    Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
    Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
    Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
    New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
    Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
    African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
    Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
    Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
    Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
    Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
    95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
    Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
    Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
    Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
    Record number of regulations eliminated.
    Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
    Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
    My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
    We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
    Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
    We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
    Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
    Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
    Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
    Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
    NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
    Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
    Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
    Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
    Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
    Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
    Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
    Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
    Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
    Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
    We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

And that was only through Sept 2018!!!!

klem, just what guides your thought processes???? Inquiring minds want to know!!! hehe

losing the 2016 election is the answer to your question buford , he would never say it so I will speak for him and the rest of the butt hurt liberal dem party , and dont any one say im not like that , im a moderate dem , that classification does not exist any more unfortunately , now you are either a far left supporter or your a republican , period......

Yup.....that's the answer for sure.

But they deny it.

Imagine that, good post FF.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    There is no "Trump propaganda" you are under leftist mind control.
    Very same can be stated about you. Heck all you peoples!! Just yalls attention to pollitcs its self is a type of mind control! "You think your a Democrat what ever dams hell you label the illusion of realest true self" gusse what to think that about your self is not thinking for your self. Sad but true!!!! Every thing In our heads not even our originated thoughts of free Will!! What a dam crying shame!!!

your signature at the bottom is very true , maybe one day you will be a wise man instead of the latter....

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    klem, just what guides your thought processes???? Inquiring minds want to know!!! hehe
    There can only be ONE answer.........CNN!

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    Very same can be stated about you. Heck all you peoples!! Just yalls attention to pollitcs its self is a type of mind control! "You think your a Democrat what ever dams hell you label the illusion of realest true self" gusse what to think that about your self is not thinking for your self. Sad but true!!!! Every thing In our heads not even our originated thoughts of free Will!! What a dam crying shame!!!
    There you go again!!! Same ole post. Slight words variations. hehe