Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bloomquist

Sounds like BloomerWon has a better understanding of discussion going on here

I've never jumped into anything without preparation... 😎

10 4 Does that mean you agree with what I have been saying? What do you think?

Like I said , hh gets out of the groove a bit...

Like you said, Jed, "ask Crooks". 👍

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    What does Jimmy Owens leading the points by 700 have anything to do with this thread.
    Cody Mallory is with Jimmy
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

And then tonight Scott runs pretty well, and so does Babb again after getting in a wreck in the heat.

Both from pretty deep. And Babb won’t be over at Josh’s tomorrow for church and a BBQ.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Take a cold shower. It will help with your infatuation. You've got your Cody's confused.
    If it's not obvious, lw82 is one of the aforementioned Cody's. I remember seeing that name logged in to 4m on a certain computer, to the left of a certain TV, on a certain counter, in a certain shop off of Brooks Rd.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    What does Jimmy Owens leading the points by 700 have anything to do with this thread.
    Dumb dumb thinks Shannon was referring to his boy toy when in actuality, he was referring to Sommers who actually built the chassis Babb has. I'm starting to think that dummy is really Owen's hauler washer.
    8/13/16

Notice how its crickets in here after every single one of those Bloomquist cars were very fast last night. I love when the so called know-it-alls get schooled proving once again that they have no clue about what's going on with Scott and those cars.And for the ones that have so much to say about Cody Mallory, why not go right up to Jimmy Owens himself at the track and ask him directly what impact Cody has had on his results. I guarantee you wont because it's easy to fling nothing but crap then to actually find out the truth.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    Notice how its crickets in here after every single one of those Bloomquist cars were very fast last night.
    It's to be expected that Bloomer cars are good at Eldora. I'll wait to see how they run at other places before I subscribe to the thinking that they got whatever their issues were figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    Notice how its crickets in here after every single one of those Bloomquist cars were very fast last night. I love when the so called know-it-alls get schooled proving once again that they have no clue about what's going on with Scott and those cars.And for the ones that have so much to say about Cody Mallory, why not go right up to Jimmy Owens himself at the track and ask him directly what impact Cody has had on his results. I guarantee you wont because it's easy to fling nothing but crap then to actually find out the truth.
    Nobody said anything about the other Bloomquist cars. Just Scott.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 09-13-2020 at 03:39 PM.

It’s crickets because the Longhorns dominated lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    It's to be expected that Bloomer cars are good at Eldora. I'll wait to see how they run at other places before I subscribe to the thinking that they got whatever their issues were figured out.
    Agree. Looking forward to see what Shannon can do at FALS Tuesday. He's pretty much top 5 in the Rocket there. He also sounds very confident in the car. He wants to run it Tue. But guess he needs to get the okay from Ed or Scott.
    8/13/16

Not sure how dominate Longhorn was overall. They had 5 cars I believe in the feature and there were 5 Bloomquist cars. 1 broke a motor and another had fuel pressure issues otherwise they would probably have been in the top ten somewhere
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

It's pretty funny arguing over where a bunch of tubes were welded and by whom. All that matters is where the bolts are, in space, that mount the suspension links and springs.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Usually it's the same ones who complain about others arguing over petty stuff.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

We'll see how confident some teams are after Eldora and travel to Greenwood, NE.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    It's pretty funny arguing over where a bunch of tubes were welded and by whom. All that matters is where the bolts are, in space, that mount the suspension links and springs.
    may I add that the person holding the steering wheel is part of the equation?
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    And a prime example of that is the McDowells they previously ran warriors because warrior was close to them. They would get the cars with no mounting points take them to their shop and finish them up. Saved a ton of work for Shane

When was the last time a rocket won at eldora ? I'm sure someone out there can answer that. Story to follow.