Thread: 9-11

Default 9-11

Messed up world were living in today. Hardly a word has been mentioned today by the news outlets or on the radio. They're not telling our youth about it in schools just sad. 2977 people perished over 25000 injured. Hopefully everyone takes a minute today to remember and maybe hold their family a little tighter. Remember how blessed we are to wake up every day and see the people we love.

Right on JKing..........

Never forget what happened that day and never forget who did it

We were together as a country during 9/11

I know this video has been around for a while but I watch it every year on September 11th and some of you might not have ever seen it.

This video makes my blood boil and breaks my heart at the same time, every time I watch it and probably elevates my BP. I cannot imagine having to make a hasty decision as to how my life on this earth is going to end as these innocent people were forced to do.

The goat humping camel jockey SOB's that did this are burning in hell but I sure would like to have been the one to turn on the gas while they were still on this earth as opposed to the cowardly way their lives ended.

I have a bad feeling that some of the goat humper's that had a hand in 9-11 are still breathing somewhere and that bothers me to no end.

Here in Alabama it was remembered on all the radio shows thru out the day and on the news.

LMM

Been on the news here at work. Fox news I believe. Unfortunately it's one of those things you want to remember but on the other hand you want to forget.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

It’s been on every media outlet I’ve seen or heard all day, as it is every year. I still remember every bit of that day. Probably the only day of my entire life I’ll always be able to say that about.

Watched a two hour show out here in California about it last night. It should be shown everywhere in this country every year so no one forgets. The selfless courage and true bravery is our country's finest aspect that comes forward in moments like this, from the firefighters and police to the brave souls in United 93 that rushed the c0ckpit knowing almost surely they were going to their deaths.

Anyone who uses 9-11 for furthering their political agenda should think very carefully before doing so. There were people of all parties, religions and races who showed extraordinary humanity without thought of the type of divisiveness and nastiness we live in today.
    Last edited by over4T; 09-11-2020 at 07:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Been many documentaries on it also on multiple channels yesterday and today also. You can only watch so much.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

it was good to see Eldora and Flo racing have a moment of silence tonight.

God Bless America ...................
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I know this video has been around for a while but I watch it every year on September 11th and some of you might not have ever seen it.

This video makes my blood boil and breaks my heart at the same time, every time I watch it and probably elevates my BP. I cannot imagine having to make a hasty decision as to how my life on this earth is going to end as these innocent people were forced to do.

The goat humping camel jockey SOB's that did this are burning in hell but I sure would like to have been the one to turn on the gas while they were still on this earth as opposed to the cowardly way their lives ended.

I have a bad feeling that some of the goat humper's that had a hand in 9-11 are still breathing somewhere and that bothers me to no end.

Yeah CRIF this video should remind us of the hatred that some factions of the world have for our way of life. it boils my blood too. Never forget. Thanks for posting