Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Inverts are awesome. Heads up freight train racing sucks.

Inverts were great 20 years ago when the cars weren't so even.

Why waste two nights of "every lap matters" if you are just going to punish the drivers who did the best to the back of pack for the heat races? Just make it a one day show, run time trials then inverts the heats from there.

If you've watched the first two nights there is no evidence that anyone will be able to win a heat race from 5th even in 15 laps.

The invert should NEVER be more than they r putting n the show! If 4 go outta the heat, max invert should be 4, if only taking 3, then 3. These cars nowadays r so d*mn close that when the do the invert and put just as good of cars on the front row, and a wide open track, it is a massive penalty to run good for the weekend.... I'm not saying heads up, but 5 or 6 r too many.

I've told ya all back when ts took over, that one day Eldora will be tony's own Bristol

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    I've told ya all back when ts took over, that one day Eldora will be tony's own Bristol
    That makes absolutely no sense

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    The invert should NEVER be more than they r putting n the show! If 4 go outta the heat, max invert should be 4, if only taking 3, then 3. These cars nowadays r so d*mn close that when the do the invert and put just as good of cars on the front row, and a wide open track, it is a massive penalty to run good for the weekend.... I'm not saying heads up, but 5 or 6 r too many.
    Well said. My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    That makes absolutely no sense
    I know Earny, I know... Go f'n nuts! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    I know Earny, I know... Go f'n nuts! 
    Instead of being a f’n idiot, explain what you meant.

He cant all he does is spew hogwash & gibberish!🤭🤭🤭

Kiss my ass Earny!

You too bich boy... hahahahahaha

Does anybody have a link or a copy of the point system? that would be useful for the future.

You can bitch about it as much as you want. The guys racing don't seem to mind it. I don't think it's as difficult as some believe.

Stevie Wonder could of seen it was Kid Rocket was driving like a crazy person. Driving with no regard to other competitors. That was a good comparison, reminded me of the old bend your steel Don O’Neal

How stupid.. gimmicks have to place in professional sports, inverts, passing points, point structures, all of it dumb and unfair to the teams.

I don’t mind the invert, not a fan of it though nor passing points. I get it though, especially with a huge field like The Dream or 100 usually has. I don’t think an event with this caliber of drivers should have less than 15 lap heats and 50 lap features. Eldora produces such great racing when it’s had a lot of laps ran on it.
    My Mt. Rushmore: CJ Rayburn, Earl Baltes, Billy Moyer and Scott Bloomquist on the end so there’s room for his flowing hair...

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    Does anybody have a link or a copy of the point system? that would be useful for the future.
    The link is in post #7 on the 1st page.

Josh and dad need to put family issues aside and Josh should drive a team car with Brandon as his teammate

Eldora invert wheel possibility percentages this year, 0 37.5%, 2 37.5%, 4 18.75% 5 6.25%. Sounds like you guys should be mad at josh for picking the one number 5 out there not Eldora.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Josh and dad need to put family issues aside and Josh should drive a team car with Brandon as his teammate
    I don’t think Josh wants to be on his team, there’s something to doing your own thing. Not under your Dad’s thumb. And as picky as Mark as, that work load we be a lot more. Plus finances. Because the best idea would be to split the tours.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    How stupid.. gimmicks have to place in professional sports, inverts, passing points, point structures, all of it dumb and unfair to the teams.
    been saying it for years.......determining start positions by the luck of the draw is armature night.