Default Kankakee speedway!!!

Got to give it to the whole crew at kankakee...138 cars in pits and a power outage that they had 3 guys working on very fast and got lights back working in fast timley manner...we were still out of there in a decent time even with alot of yellows...Good job Tom Smith and ur crew...Hope tom smith takes care of them 3 gentleman who were trying to get lights back working for him..I know the one guy is a electrician here in town and the other gentleman was Steven Brooks dad and then goodberlets electrical so thank you to you 3 gentleman for working so hard and fast to fix the lights....And thanks to Dave Whinnington for giving us a great race track to race on thanks dave...

Well said officer... How's things going back at the ISPD? You must be pretty dang busy at your lawyer job, your Illinois State Trooper job and hanging out at the speedway?

Im gonna be real busy when i see ur mom lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kankakeefan8 View Post
    Yes you will. Explaining at the pearly gates why they should let you in to see her after lying on 4m about being a State Trooper and a lawyer...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Yes you will. Explaining at the pearly gates why they should let you in to see her after lying on 4m about being a State Trooper and a lawyer...
    hahahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kankakeefan8 View Post
    When you see his mom? Choking your chicken because you'd never have a chance with her. Bahahaha

Go make us sammiches. Fool.
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 09-13-2020 at 07:34 PM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Well said officer... How's things going back at the ISPD? You must be pretty dang busy at your lawyer job, your Illinois State Trooper job and hanging out at the speedway?
    Careful they may not know each other yet. His personalitys that is. He's clearly not wound to tight he goes from bashing the track to praising it lol

How do go from this...
    "Mr TOM SMITH i hope u read this u no good pieace of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) i wish u whould show up monday so we can meet and bring that little weasel dave whinnington with u too and that wanna be security guard with too....god answer my prayer and help tom smith pack his garbage up at the kankakee speedway and get him out of there so we can get a real promoter out there and not a liar or a theif....tom smith ur TRASH......And So Are U Dave Whinnington...Leave please...(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) a couple years ago u 2 cry babies couldnt handel people bashing u on social media and said u were done cause ur little (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ass babys we begging u to leabe....farmer city is ran way better and racing is way better then what u retards do......Dave face it u will never be a track groomer like Mr Reece Oconnor did he is the best in the midwest im 59 yrs old and i could do better then you...im sure mr. Oconnor whould teach u a few things oh wait i forgot u think ur a know it all but ur not ur a DUMMY....."

to this?
    "Got to give it to the whole crew at kankakee...138 cars in pits and a power outage that they had 3 guys working on very fast and got lights back working in fast timley manner...we were still out of there in a decent time even with alot of yellows...Good job Tom Smith and ur crew...Hope tom smith takes care of them 3 gentleman who were trying to get lights back working for him..I know the one guy is a electrician here in town and the other gentleman was Steven Brooks dad and then goodberlets electrical so thank you to you 3 gentleman for working so hard and fast to fix the lights....And thanks to Dave Whinnington for giving us a great race track to race on thanks dave..."

Must be the combined pressure of being a cop and a lawyer at the same time???... 😉

It was a good night at K3 despite the power outage. Ton of cars. Pretty good racing.

Boy one min this super trooper hates kankakee and tom smith and the next min he wants to get on his knees and blow the guy...Kankakee needs to get there (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) together and start makeing the rules the same for everyone...They sure so favortism the 130 chase osterhoff....Gets out of his car to work on it then gets back in to race...there was no safety issue to where he needed to get out of car he just lost his air cleaner...Im waiting for him to drive. Me like he does some of the other guys cause i will not lift i will send him to rt45 promise u that...Kid is out of control but daddy has money so thats why he drives the way he does....Then u got Barry osterhoff who is a track offical talking (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) about other drivers on facebook thats good business there tom smith...So if the kid wants people to run him clean he better learn how to race others clean cause i promise u i will launch him to 45 if he runs me dirty one time....And Wanna talk about people flying through the pits tom smith talk to Mr Barry Osterhoff i watched him tonight come flying through pits to get to chase osterhoff car and almost bit a kid come in tom get control of ur race track fast these officials u have are out of control...

Dirtfan4ever you must know this state trooper guy don't you? You both seem to know the inside scoop on 3k... You sure you aren't related or maybe the same person? You two sound alike is why I ask.

Any time you see a Kankakee thread, you know that it will be entertaining.
    8/13/16