Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomquist

So very true about divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Theres no goats! There donkeys goof ball!
    I posted "over the herd", not "in your head"........morris!

Bloomquist finished 2nd at ponderosa behind a local driver.

Default Hold On

Scott had his house, property, and race team before Katrina. I would say that most of the money went back into the racing operation. Katrina told me twice that they were broke! I think that's why Cody came on the scene. IMO

It is one thing to be cash depleted. It's another to be broke and have no assets. Everything Scott has is paid for so there is a huge difference between the two. They have lived off the merch sales for years. That paid all the bills. The racing money was Scott's to do with as he chose. Anyone saying he is completely broke is an airhead. Do you need to be told what the value of all his assets are? If he was desperate for money, he could easily go borrow against it all to bring tons of cash to the table quick if needed. But if it's not necessary, why bother. Just wait till next year. There are a couple big surprises coming and let me tell you, the drive to win is still there. And the will to overcome all the current obstacles and return to Black Sunshine form is eating away at him, and for that he is desperate to accomplish. But one thing he will not do, is rush it all. Even though he has been tailing it in races, there is a plan. Knowing whats coming, I commend him for being patient and waiting this all out. Normally, I would have said he could never do it. He is proving me, and a bunch of others wrong. He is quite content with status quo right now. This is good for him to heal inside and outside before he tries to get back to where he needs to be.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Flyboy:

Michael Chilton- a local racer?
    Your racing knowledge is a 1 on a scale of 1-10 ( with 10 being the highest)

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Bloomquist finished 2nd at ponderosa behind a local driver.
    More like a very good regional racer.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Flyboy:

Gotta remember... this is the same dumb clown that said Eldora needs to move the World 100

Yes -I remember very well! It’s apparent he is not playing with a full deck! 1587 post since February- and 99% are non-sense. He is an embarrassment to 4m.

Flyboy:Michael Chilton- a local racer? Your racing knowledge is a 1 on a scale of 1-10 ( with 10 being the highest)
    I was just going off of what I read (and they called him a local). I have no idea if that’s true.

Fox. Turns out you are the clueless one. http://www.luvracin.com/05_Fl_LM/Dri...7_Chilton.html

Because you have no idea about Dirt Late Model racing...

Fox. Turns out you are the clueless one. http://www.luvracin.com/05_Fl_LM/Dri...7_Chilton.html
    That was wrote In 2013 you dummy

He is a local. Quit putting out fake news. Other article said local beats Bloomquist. He is still a local.

Flyboy:

Ponderosa IS a local track for Chilton actually.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Thanks Buford. Truth must be told.

Thanks Buford. Truth must be told.
    Just because the Pond is a local track doesn’t make Michael a local
    driver. A local is someone who races at said track every week. Your the worst poster this site has ever seen, that’s a huge accomplishment, congrats.

He is a local. Quit putting out fake news. Other article said local beats Bloomquist. He is still a local.
    So he's a local racer that's chasing points on a regional tour that races at 8 different tracks in 2 different states? Your idea of a local racer must be a lot different than mine.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 09-20-2020 at 09:15 AM.

Bloomer needs to get back in his old mans pockets. Knowing his confidence and attitude there is no way he would ever doubt himself or thi k he is close to being done. I do believe bad choices is what has him where he is. I think cody is a distraction to the anarchy that made scott the dominator he was. Also, i dont think he is anywhere near done but the days of domination are long gone. Sad situation

You linked an article that references a “current” track that closed 20 years ago lol.