Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomquist

Yes -“ The new Mr. 4m- FLYBOY” posted an article from February 23 2013.
    Speaking of “clueless”- flyboy is a lost ball in high weeds! Don’t know how he found 4m back in February, but it was a sad day for the rest of us.

Lightbulb

It could get a whole lot worse... 😎 ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    It is one thing to be cash depleted. It's another to be broke and have no assets. Everything Scott has is paid for so there is a huge difference between the two. They have lived off the merch sales for years. That paid all the bills. The racing money was Scott's to do with as he chose. Anyone saying he is completely broke is an airhead. Do you need to be told what the value of all his assets are? If he was desperate for money, he could easily go borrow against it all to bring tons of cash to the table quick if needed. But if it's not necessary, why bother. Just wait till next year. There are a couple big surprises coming and let me tell you, the drive to win is still there. And the will to overcome all the current obstacles and return to Black Sunshine form is eating away at him, and for that he is desperate to accomplish. But one thing he will not do, is rush it all. Even though he has been tailing it in races, there is a plan. Knowing whats coming, I commend him for being patient and waiting this all out. Normally, I would have said he could never do it. He is proving me, and a bunch of others wrong. He is quite content with status quo right now. This is good for him to heal inside and outside before he tries to get back to where he needs to be.
    A simple property tax search shows the property he lives on (and has the shop on) to be in his parents names. Kinda hard to 'borrow' against that.
    Didn't he cash out on a portion of his merchandise sales a few years ago to Newton (or whoever)? Are the Scott brothers not currently getting a percentage of his remaining merchandise revenue as repayment for the cars they paid for and did not receive?
    You seem to want everyone think you are in the know, so can you clarify this?

When his house and shops were built on his parents property there was never a survey or a new deed made-therefore all the real estate (land) is still in their name.

Jesus christ you people are sad, his personal problems are his no matter who he is. To look up tax info and so in is just plain out sad. Get a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing life

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    It could get a whole lot worse...  ^^^
    Please explain pops!😁

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Please explain pops!
    Your comprehensive skills aren't capable of explanations of this nature... that's been proven, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    Jesus christ you people are sad, his personal problems are his no matter who he is. To look up tax info and so in is just plain out sad. Get a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ing life
    I responded to someone who claims to know everything. If you want to stroke someones ego with information, that information should be accurate. If that rubs your 'gina raw, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Your comprehensive skills aren't capable of explanations of this nature... that's been proven, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    Please explain pops😁

Maybe we should steal a waterbottle or even his toothbrush? Im sure someone on here would get the DNA in an attempt to find out exactly wherw the man comes from. Jesus personal property tax search. Im actually not surprised

It's public information...
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

So, what business is it to anyone? To search and see who's names someone's property is under because you are obsessed with the person is sad. Like I said get a life, petty bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly304 View Post
    Maybe we should steal a waterbottle or even his toothbrush? Im sure someone on here would get the DNA in an attempt to find out exactly wherw the man comes from. Jesus personal property tax search. Im actually not surprised
    In the movie Ted2, when they snuck into Tom Bradys house to steal his jiz, Scott was the first alternate after Brady.
    8/13/16

HOLLY CHIT....Yea I gotta agree. Someone needs to get a life.

isn't the real problem is Scott unloaded?? He hasn't even thought about it for decades for that kind of race where Chilton would be brought up as a local even if he is he beat Scott I mean c'mon for him to unload and get beat really

Does anyone know if Scott still has that Rage modified chassis he was going to race in the big paying Mod races ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    So, what business is it to anyone? To search and see who's names someone's property is under because you are obsessed with the person is sad. Like I said get a life, petty bitches.
    You all are the ones that brought up what he owns and how much money he has. You refuse to believe that the guy is at rock bottom. Blowhard 'in the know' guy brought up how he could finance his property if he was really that broke and I remembered reading ON THIS SITE years ago how his property and shop wasn't in his name. So, instead of posting information that may not be true, I looked it up. It really isn't that hard! It literally took 2 minutes. Perhaps other people should try not posting bull$hit because they are obsessed with a person. I posted 3 FACTS to show the guy claiming to know everything was posting BS. It had nothing to do with busting on Scott, although some of you took it that way. Most all of us go through hard times at some point, Scott is no exception.
    I read on here quite often how it's Bobby's fans that people have a problem with, not necessarily Bobby himself. It's the same here. Although I'm not a diehard Bloomer fan I respect not only his talent, but how he has achieved his success by doing it his way. That doesn't mean I'm going to put blinders on when it comes to dumb crap being posted in regards to him. The guy is broke, he's got issues to work through. I am confident he will get through it, but even if he doesn't he has reached levels in this sport most only dream about. There is no reason to sugarcoat his legacy, it is what it is.

You all? I've never once said anything about what he has or dont and really don't give a crap. I'm no diehard either I just d in n it sad that grown men including you argue over a guy yhs personal life. Get a life you dumb lonely mother(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)er.

I wouldn't worry too much about ol snort until you see him back in the Warrior house car!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much about ol snort until you see him back in the Warrior house car!
    I hear Sanford is smiling again!

It appears Mikey is turning the corner on his cars!