Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Bloomquist

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    A so so reliable source told me that Scott paid Mark Richards to hold back Sheppy last night in a so called sand baggin deal. Basically paid Shepps fuel and tire bill along with pit passes. Don't know if it is true or not but it was from a occasionally reliable source.
    I will pay for Sheppard's fuel and tires for the rest of the season if you provide your so called reliable source to back this up. You know just how much of a loser you really are when you have to stoop this low.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    I will pay for Sheppard's fuel and tires for the rest of the season if you provide your so called reliable source to back this up. You know just how much of a loser you really are when you have to stoop this low.
    Hh is just funnin! Put your d!ck back in your pocket full of money. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Hh is just funnin! Put your d!ck back in your pocket full of money. 
    His pocket is empty! He dont have that $ hes just calln out cuz he thinks nobody will bet him.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    His pocket is empty! He dont have that $ hes just calln out cuz he thinks nobody will bet him.
    Remind me to buy new cards. You're not shuffling a full deck!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Nobody bets that kind of money unless they’re stupid.

I've eaten my share of crow in my years (none here tho lol) but some of you boys (girls?) sure must like it a whooole lot of it lol. Now, I know bloopers has nothing to prove and probly won't ever be world dominant again but... What ever made some of you think he would never win again lol???? There are some on here who can't wait to wright him off and put his ass out to pasture. Why is that? His hair style freak you out??? Lol some dam more... i could see if he has been a fugin clown behind the wheel all of his carrier driving guys like an idiot but he hasnt! He's had more success then anyone and did it with skill and brains... Is that it? He's outsmarted every dam team who ever put a late model in competition?? I don't expect a truthfull answer so ill just let it go at that. The long haired hippie out foxed the fox!! Thats rich.....

Ol' Dad was up on that wheel.

I've eaten my share of crow in my years (none here tho lol) but some of you boys (girls?) sure must like it a whooole lot of it lol. Now, I know bloopers has nothing to prove and probly won't ever be world dominant again but... What ever made some of you think he would never win again lol???? There are some on here who can't wait to wright him off and put his ass out to pasture. Why is that? His hair style freak you out??? Lol some dam more... i could see if he has been a fugin clown behind the wheel all of his carrier driving guys like an idiot but he hasnt! He's had more success then anyone and did it with skill and brains... Is that it? He's outsmarted every dam team who ever put a late model in competition?? I don't expect a truthfull answer so ill just let it go at that. The long haired hippie out foxed the fox!! Thats rich.....
    Nobody said he wouldn’t win another race. Reading comprehension is key.

Two words for the 4m prognosticators.........BloomerWon!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Two words for the 4m prognosticators.........BloomerWon!
    Lol.......

Lol.......
    Nothing like stirring Bloomers haters pots of hater stew!

"Nobody said he wouldn’t win another race. Reading comprehension is key."

Yeah you're right, "done" and "finished" on a RACING forum could mean more wins are coming. Hilarious thought tho! I'll pay closer attention next time for those "key" words... hahahahahaha

Times are tough in the Bloomy camp. Y’all are acting like he won the World 100. I guess when you don’t win in over 500 days, that will happen...

We all just acting like he won his 606th is all... 😊

We all just acting like he won his 606th is all... 
    Nobody’s denying the PAST. Keep living in it.

Yap all ya want. You guys are the ones running your mouth that he is all done. I put up 10k for Bloomer to win 5 $10,000+ races next season. If you are so sure he is all washed up, you haters should pool your money together to take my easy bet then.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Thumbs up Boro

I’ve never said he couldn’t win a race or two or three. I’m sure the next couple years he will win that many national touring races per year but anything more than 4 would be a surprise to me. That’s been my argument the entire time, the Bloomquist that we’ve all grown to know is done. I have nothing against Bloomer, the sport is better when he’s winning and he’s the greatest of all time. All I’ve been saying is, to be injured at his age, to get back to the level he once was would be a miracle.

You have once again hit the nail on the head. Do I wanna accept it, not really, but I believe you’re right.

If he changed his ways, ate right, exercised, really tried to get his body in good shape, I think he’d be better than the Scott of the last 2-3 years. But I don’t think he’ll change, just going to be Scott, so I think you’re spot on sadly.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Nobody’s denying the PAST. Keep living in it.

Like your username?

Zero25, was that supposed to upset me?

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    Yap all ya want. You guys are the ones running your mouth that he is all done. I put up 10k for Bloomer to win 5 $10,000+ races next season. If you are so sure he is all washed up, you haters should pool your money together to take my easy bet then.
    Puttn up money by proxy on a forum is no dice big boy.
    Show ur $ big talker!
    Your all talk like u were before.
    Last edited by HIGH ROLLER; 09-26-2020 at 07:13 PM.