Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomquist

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    well said in post 56 CnB . wander why the pierce clan has not picked up on that high lighted sentence yet .....lol...
    Too busy pounding out quarter panels
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I hope when the day comes that when he announces his retirement, he sits down with Michael Rigsby and does a 2 hour 1 on 1 interview with Scott. Rigsby talks to other drivers, chassis and engine builders prior to the interview like he does on the Rigsby report. Have Scott tell the story of how it all started, the middle, and from 2019 to the present and tell us WTF happened? Hopefully he would tell us with some degree of truth. Then no more speculation....

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    I hope when the day comes that when he announces his retirement, he sits down with Michael Rigsby and does a 2 hour 1 on 1 interview with Scott. Rigsby talks to other drivers, chassis and engine builders prior to the interview like he does on the Rigsby report. Have Scott tell the story of how it all started, the middle, and from 2019 to the present and tell us WTF happened? Hopefully he would tell us with some degree of truth. Then no more speculation....
    Hes not going to admit anything or let the cat outa the bag

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    Is DoD starting an intervention show??

Dave Despain did one yrs ago.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

well the t shirt truck showed up the promoter had gain some revunue from that.lol.....

In the presence of greatness

divorce, lost a lifetime friend, had an accident that may change his racing forever, and I'm sure some other things to as far as business wise,

hell i would go get a few drinks too, he has never got a break from it all to deal with it because of who he is and the limelight, I'm sure he is just like everyone else human and needs a break, unfortunately thats not todays world

Exactly grt. Those life events would make mush out of most of us.
    I hate time trials.

No doubt he’s going through more than any normal person can handle. He doesn’t have the infrastructure internally to handle the business while he handles life. I understand that you lie in the bed that you make. But man I really feel sorry for him, I would imagine his anxiety and depression is almost incomprehensible to most of us. I wish him the best and hope things go back to normal.

More than any normal person can handle??? Cmon now....everything besides Sweet’s passing he’s going through because he’s a f’n dunderhead!!!! Why are we putting him on a pedestal?????

Cuz thats where the alpha goat resides over the herd!

I’m not too sure that his and Randy’s lifestyles weren’t one in the same

^^^^^no doubt
    8/13/16

They were pretty similar for sure. I remember when randy got busted for meth.

I’m not putting him on a pedestal by no means. But dang, you’ve got a failing business, you’re slow, no one to turn to for help, you’re wife is divorcing you, she’s taking half of everything you have, you’re paying through the nose for child support. That’s a tall order man.
    I’ve watched my parents get divorced, my dad lost $100k I’m operating cash, the house, the cars, and was left with a geo metro and his clothes and had to go live with his mom and dad and then his mom died shortly after. He was broken, beat, and scarred and it wasn’t until 5 years later he started to climb out of everything. The only thing that kept him from paying her half of the net profit of the business was that legally his dad owned the business.

If you have a lot of things like bloomquist does and you have (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) and you’re getting divorced, chances are you stand to lose a lot. If he comes out of this with nothing but his sanity, I’d say he did well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Cuz thats where the alpha goat resides over the herd!
    Theres no goats! There donkeys goof ball!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Theres no goats! There donkeys goof ball!
    Spoken like a true jackasssss....... hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Spoken like a true jackasssss....... hahahahahaha
    I did that for you. I knew u would take the bait like u always do
    Your the greatest DAD!

I got your chit on rye sammichs ready!🤓
    Last edited by HIGH ROLLER; 09-19-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Only thing you ever have ready or prepared for is your get out of town card when a storm is coming... hahahahahaha Hahaha and hahaha some dam more